Cassandra Pierce is a fictional character on the ABC soap opera General Hospital.
She was portrayed by Jessica Tuck from September 20, 2017 until November 12, 2019.
On September 19, 2017, it was confirmed that former OLTL alum Jessica Tuck would join the cast of GH in a mysterious role. She made her first appearance as the mysterious Cassandra Pierce on September 20.
On January 5, 2018, Soaps.com learned that Tuck would be exiting the show as her time on General Hospital has come to an end. She made her last appearance on January 10.
On August 13, 2018, Soaps.com announced that Tuck appeared to be making her way back to the series as Cassandra Pierce. She briefly reprised the role from August 23 to August 24, 2018.
On July 30, 2019, sources confirm that Tuck will be heading back to GH as Cassandra Pierce. She returned from July 31 to August 2, 2019.
On September 13, 2019, Soaps.com reported that Tuck will return to GH again during the week of September 16 when Cassandra turns up in Port Charles. She returned for two episodes on September 17 and September 19.
On October 21, 2019, Soaps.com announced that Tuck will be making another return to the series during the week of November 4. She returned on October 31 and made her last appearance on November 12.
Cassandra Pierce was introduced as a hypochondriac in Monaco and she was running drug trafficking operations back in the day. It was also revealed that she has a past with Valentin Cassadine, who worked with her and was involved romantically with her back then. Cassandra wanted to rekindle both partnerships but Valentin turned her down. Cassandra resorted to blackmailing Valentin and he eventually had to comply, but was secretly working undercover to take her down by unofficially working with the W.S.B..
On New Year's Eve in 2017 (shown on January 2, 2018), Cassandra fell into a coma but woke up seven months later and was abducted by a man wearing a Cassadine ring. The man helped Cassandra stay off the radar of the W.S.B. until September 17, 2019 when she was arrested. Cassandra eventually threatened to give him up if he didn't come to her aid. Her mysterious partner was revealed to be a not-so-dead Nikolas Cassadine on October 31, 2019 but his full involvement was revealed on November 6.
On September 20, 2017, Dr. Hamilton Finn and Anna Devane went to Monaco and they saw their target Cassandra Pierce in a restaurant. She drank some tea and she had an allergic reaction to it which was part of Anna's plan. Finn helped her get better and she was immediately charmed by him.
On October 3, Cassandra invited Finn to see her again and he told her she was suffering from three or four ailments, but he also told her he couldn't legally treat her there in Monaco so she would have to go to Port Charles for Finn to treat her. She didn't seem interested at first but later on she called Valentin Cassadine and asked him to tell her everything about Hamilton Finn. She eventually decided to go to Port Charles so she can be treated by Finn although she didn't know Finn was trying to help Anna take her down.
On October 13, Cassandra arrived in Port Charles and Anna went to introduce herself but Cassandra said she knew who she was and assumed they were "lovers" which caused Anna and Finn to begin pretending to be a couple.
On October 18, Cassandra met Valentin in the park after getting some tests ran and she wanted to rekindle her old business and romantic partnerships with Valentin but he turned her down although she was sure he would change his mind sooner than he thought.
On October 27, Cassandra blackmailed Valentin into working with her in her drug trafficking operation by threatening to reveal a mysterious photo about him.
On November 7, Cassandra met Nina Reeves and used the alias Cassie White. She had taken a selfie of herself with Nina and his daughter Charlotte and later threatened Valentin by threatening his family, so Valentin ultimately was forced to comply and work with her. However, unbeknownst to her, Valentin met with Anna the next day and agreed to go undercover for her to take Cassandra down.
On November 15, Cassandra met with Nina at the Metro Court and Nina told her she knows she lied to her. She told her that she knew her real name was Cassandra Pierce and that she was involved with Valentin back in the day. She knew she had an ulterior motive that day but said she didn't blame her for what she did. Unbeknownst to her, Nina was actually on to her.
On November 20, Cassandra met Sonny Corinthos and was going to offer him a business opportunity but when Valentin showed up Sonny said that any friend of Valentin Cassadine is no friend of his.
On November 29, Cassandra met with Nina for breakfast and Nina was working Cassandra by being friends with her so she could feel out her weak spot.
On December 26, Nina threatened Cassandra.
On December 28, Valentin's cover was blown since Cassandra finally figured out he was playing her all this time. When she was holding Valentin captive she figued out Finn played her as well. Cassandra had kidnapped Anna and had her tied up in a chair with Valentin and she confronted Finn about betraying her.
On January 2, 2018, Finn confronted Cassandra and she eventually blew opioids in his face and knew that drugs have a stronger effect on former addicts. As he was messed up from the drugs he fought her in self-defense and she was revealed to be unconscious. She was eventually transferred to a WSB hospital since she was in a coma due to being drugged.
On January 10, it was revealed that Nina drugged her into a coma in self-defense.
On July 31, 2019, Cassandra was seen on vacation and met Michael Corinthos and Nina's 'daughter' Sasha Gilmore. On August 2, while having breakfast with Michael and Sasha, Cassandra drugged the latter and left the island after taking selfies with the couple, telling them it was a pleasure being with them.
On August 26, it was revealed that Cassandra poisoned Sasha with Avian Influenza A and she eventually sent Nina a text. It was the selfie she took with Sasha and Michael in Puerto Rico. Nina told Valentin about the picture and what Cassandra did so Valentin offered Curtis Ashford $5 Million to find her and bring her to him.
On September 17, Curtis and Mayor Laura Collins found Cassandra on the Haunted Star and she pulled a gun on them. Cassandra ordered them to tie themselves up as Curtis initally proposed they could form an alliance to take down Valentin and eventually Curtis disarmed her. After she lost the upper hand and was tied up, she tried to form an alliance with them but Laura called the police and Cassandra was arrested.
At the police station, Cassandra offered to help Laura take down Valentin in exchange for her freedom but Laura shot her down by saying she didn't have that power, so Cassandra demanded her one phone call. She called Valentin and asked him to meet with her.
On September 19, Cassandra was disinfecting the interrogation room and Sonny walked in to have a chat with her. He told her she made a big mistake in poisoning Sasha and that she could have also poisoned Michael and told her to watch her back. Valentin later paid her a visit and she proposed that he should work with her and blackmailed him with the fact that Claudette Beaulieu is indeed alive and that she has her. Valentin told her to rot somewhere before leaving the interrogation room. Alexis Davis showed up as Cassandra's lawyer and she said there wasn't much she can do for Cassandra since the WSB was planning to extradite her but Cassandra asked to delay the extradition. After Alexis agreed, Cassandra had wired $10,000 dollars into Alexis' account and blackmailed her mysterious partner into helping her.
On October 31, Cassandra became Sam McCall's cellmate at Pentonville. Cassandra immediately tried to assert her authority over Sam who said she isn't someone she wants to mess with. Cassandra kept asking about Sam's connection to the Cassadines and she pulled out a knife and said that Sam must be a sad disappointment to the Cassadines.
On November 6, Robert Scorpio offered Cassandra a deal, when she's extradited to the Hague in a week's time, she will have her own private room with an endless supply of hand sanitizer if she gives up the name of the man who helped her escape WSB custody last year. Cassandra demanded her lawyer be present and an actual offer be placed on the table and Robert said that it was the only deal she would get which expires at midnight. After Robert left, Cassandra made a phone call to her mysterious partner, Nikolas Cassadine and blackmailed him into helping her escape Pentonville or else she will give his name up and expose him. Eventually, she and her cellmate, Sam were due to working in Rice Park on work detail as Nikolas arrived with a van. As Sam was working, Cassandra faked a sprained ankle and knocked a guard out with a shovel and was about to take her gun but Sam stopped her and Cassandra escaped. When she got in the van with Nikolas, she changed clothes and eventually learned that Nikolas was not taking her to the airport and Nikolas said that she has become a liability after she chose to blackmail him. Cassandra eventually escaped from the van, leaving Nikolas furious.
Cassandra made her way to Kelly's and accidentally bumped into Willow Tait and claimed she was just there for her evening sugar fix. Willow suggested chocolate chip or chocolate chip with bacon and Cassandra thanked her and said she was a lifesaver. Eventually, Cassandra snuck into Kelly's and approached Charlotte before telling her to stay quiet and do exactly what she says if she wants to save Nina.
Charlotte and Cassandra went down to the pier and Cassandra disabled a tracking device on Charlotte's phone. Cassandra intended to take advantage of Valentin's fear of Charlotte going missing before she would call him and make demands. Suddenly Anna showed up on the pier and ordered Cassandra to let Charlotte go and pick on someone her own size. Cassandra had her hand around Charlotte's neck and told Anna to toss her phone and gun into the harbor and Anna did so before saying if Cassandra let's Charlotte go then Anna will let Cassandra get a head start before she calls for backup. Cassandra countered by demanding full immunity if she let's Charlotte go and Anna said she did not have that kind of power. Two henchman showed up as Cassandra's backup and one of them held Anna hostage as Charlotte bit Cassandra on the hand and ran off. Cassandra ordered one of her men to go after her but Jason Morgan showed up in the nick of time and beat him up in defense of Charlotte. Afterwards Jason went down to the pier and joined the fight. Anna attacked Cassandra as Jason beat up her other goon and then when they weren't looking after the goon was taken down, they saw that Cassandra escaped.
- Ran a drug trafficking operation with Valentin Cassadine [prior to her 2017 arrival; revealed Oct 18, 2017]
- Held Claudette Beaulieu captive [Jan 11, 2017-2018; revealed on Sep 19, 2019 that Valentin had Claudette freed when Cassandra was in a coma]
- Blackmailed Valentin into working with her again [Oct 27, 2017]
- Threatened Valentin's family [Nov 7, 2017]
- Became friends with Nina Reeves with an agenda as part of her blackmail threat to Valentin [Nov 7, 2017]
- Threatened Valentin [Dec 28, 2017]
- Kidnapped Valentin, tied him to a chair and held him captive along with Anna Devane [Dec 29, 2017-Jan 2, 2018]
- Drugged Hamilton Finn by blowing her opioids in his face [Jan 2, 2018]
- Attempted to drug Nina [Jan 2, 2018; revealed Jan 10, 2018]
- Withheld the information that Nikolas Cassadine is alive [Aug 24, 2018-Nov 12, 2019; revealed Oct 31, 2019]
- Drugged Sasha Gilmore with Avian Influenza A [Aug 2, 2019; Sasha was hospitalized from Aug 7-Sep 16, 2019]
- Stalked Laura Collins and Curtis Ashford [Sep 13-17, 2019; revealed Sep 17, 2019]
- Held Curtis and Laura hostage at gunpoint and ordered the two to tie each other up together [Sep 17, 2019]
- Fired a shot at Curtis and Laura when Curtis went to disarm her [Sep 17, 2019]
- Blackmailed Nikolas into helping her get out of prison [Sep 19-Nov 7, 2019; revealed Nov 6, 2019]
- Held a knife to Sam McCall [Oct 31, 2019]
- Knocked out a prison guard and escaped prison with Nikolas' help [Nov 7, 2019]
- Kidnapped Charlotte Cassadine [Nov 8-12, 2019]
- Ordered one of her henchmen to chase and re-capture Charlotte after she broke free of her and ran [Nov 12, 2019]
- Ordered one of her henchmen to kill Anna Devane and then fought with her [Nov 12, 2019]
Health & Vitals
- Had an allergic reaction after drinking a cup of spiked tea [Sep 20, 2017]
- Suffers from hypochondria [revealed Sep 27, 2017]
- Threatened by Nina Reeves [Dec 26, 2017]
- Attacked by Hamilton Finn in self-defense [Jan 2, 2018]
- Attacked and drugged by Nina in self-defense [Jan 2, 2018; revealed Jan 10, 2018]
- In a coma due to being drugged [Jan 2-Aug 23, 2018]
- Threatened by Finn and Anna Devane to be put back in a coma if she didn't cooperate [Aug 23-24, 2018]
- Kidnapped by Nikolas Cassadine [Aug 24, 2018-Jul 31, 2019; Nikolas' involvement revealed Oct 31, 2019]
- Assaulted, disarmed, and had her hands tied by Curtis Ashford in defense of himself and Laura Collins [Sep 17, 2019]
- Held at gunpoint by Laura in defense of herself and Curtis [Sep 17, 2019]
- Threatened by Sonny Corinthos [Sep 19, 2019]
- Was going to be killed by Nikolas [Nov 8, 2019]
- Bitten on the hand by Charlotte Cassadine and was bleeding from broken skin as a result [Nov 12, 2019]
- Attacked by Anna Devane [Nov 12, 2019]
- Presumed dead after the boat she was on was blown up by Valentin Cassadine via a phone app [Nov 12, 2019]
- "Jessica Tuck Joins General Hospital in Mysterious Role", Soaps.com, SheKnows Media, LLC, September 19, 2017. Retrieved on January 31, 2020.
- "Jessica Tuck Brings Cassandra Pierce Back to General Hospital", Soaps.com, SheKnows Media, LLC, August 13, 2018. Retrieved on January 31, 2020.
- "Jessica Tuck Returns to General Hospital as Cassandra Pierce", Soaps.com, SheKnows Media, LLC, July 30, 2019. Retrieved on January 31, 2020.