|Portrayed by||Chris Van Etten|
|First appearance||November 8, 2017|
|Created by|| Shelly Altman|
Chris Van Etten
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Education||Graduate of PC High|
|Residence|| Driscoll Apartment|
Port Charles, New York
He has been portrayed by actor Chris Van Etten since the character's debut on November 8, 2017.
On October 23, 2017, Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Chris Van Etten, a real-life wounded Marine (double leg amputee), motivational speaker and model who shares a name with the show’s co-head writer, had been cast as nosy nurse Amy Driscoll's injured vet brother.
“This has been an awesome opportunity for me,” Van Etten enthuses. “I feel really lucky to be a part of the show.”
He debuted on November 8, 2017.
Chet went to Port Charles high and according to Maxie he was the man in high school. He went ROTC but was injured on the job.
Chet showed up in Port Charles and ends up at GH after an overdose.
on January 3, 2019, Chet is back in town and is offered a job at Volonino's Gym from Sonny.
On April 5, 2019, Chet asks out Maxie after Peter tells him he should go for it. She turns hm down because she has feelings for Peter.
Health and Vitals
- Knee injury from football
- Double leg amputee
- Drug overdose
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZx4iwPEfYs
- ↑ It was stated on June 14, 2017 that Amy has several brothers.
- ↑ Last name revealed on May 4, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.today.com/health/double-amputee-former-marine-chris-van-etten-models-jockey-underwear-t100499
- ↑ https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-casts-chris-van-etten-chet/
- ↑ https://twitter.com/RisaDorken/status/928372774975938560