|Portrayed by||Chris Van Etten|
|Created by|| Shelly Altman|
Chris Van Etten
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Education||Graduate of PC High|
He has been portrayed by actor Chris Van Etten since the character's debut in November 2017.
On October 23, 2017, Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Chris Van Etten, a real-life wounded Marine (double leg amputee), motivational speaker and model who shares a name with the show’s co-head writer, had been cast as nosy nurse Amy Driscoll's injured vet brother.
“This has been an awesome opportunity for me,” Van Etten enthuses. “I feel really lucky to be a part of the show.”
He will debut in November.
Chet went to Port Charles high and according to Maxie he was the man in high school. He went ROTC but was injured on the job.
Health and Vitals
- Knee injury from football
- Injured on the job
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZx4iwPEfYs
- ↑ It was stated on June 14, 2017 that Amy has several brothers.
- ↑ Last name revealed on May 4, 2016.
- ↑ https://www.today.com/health/double-amputee-former-marine-chris-van-etten-models-jockey-underwear-t100499
- ↑ https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/gh-casts-chris-van-etten-chet/