|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
|Portrayed by||Donnell Turner|
|First appearance||November 30, 2015|
|Created by|| Shelly Altman|
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Occupation|| Private investigator (Partner at Ashford and McCall along with Sam)|
Former DEA agent
|Residence|| Ashford Apartment|
Port Charles, New York
He has been portrayed by actor Donnell Turner since the character's debut on November 30, 2015.
On November 19, 2015, Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Donnell Turner had been cast as Curtis Ashford, who would prove to be a valuable resource for a scheming Hayden Barnes-Cassadine (Rebecca Budig).
He made his first appearance on November 30, 2015.
Curtis had been recruited by Jordan to work for the DEA, but it didn't end well.
It was revealed that he is a friend of Shawn Butler.
He is also T.J. Ashford's uncle because T.J.'s legal father, Thomas was his older brother, meaning that Jordan Ashford is his former sister-in-law. He and his older brother Thomas were raised by their maternal aunt, Stella.
Currently, he is in a committed relationship with his former sister-in-law Jordan Ashford and during the 2018 Nurses Ball, he and Jordan got engaged. In November, he and Jordan got married.
On May 30, 2018, Curtis and Sam opened up a P.I. business together and they named it, Ashford and McCall but unfortunately Curtis dissolved his partnership with Sam on June 26, 2019, leaving the P.I. business to become head of security at Aurora.
Curtis comes to town in November 2015 to help Hayden Barnes find evidence about the shooting the landed her in a coma.
On January 21, 2016 he calls Hayden and tells her to pay up or he will tell Nikolas everything. Hayden, later meets him outside of Kelly's to give him the money and he gives her information on the shooting.
Later on, Curtis runs into to Jordan at Kelly's and he tells her that he has every right to see his nephew. Jordan wants Curtis to leave town. Later on, T.J. finds out his uncle is in town when he runs into him and his mother at the Metro Court restaurant.
On February 4, he and Valerie play pool at the Floating Rib and she kicks his butt. Later on, he asks Valerie out on a date and she accepts. Curtis meets Valerie for a date at the Floating Rib. When Jordan finds out that his date is Valerie, she gets angry because she does not want him to hurt Valerie. Then he tells Jordan, that he "won't hurt Valerie like you hurt Thomas and Shawn". Later on, Curtis introduces Valerie to his nephew T.J..
Curtis meets Andre. Later on, when he continues his date with Valerie he asks her if Jordan was bothering her. She tells him no then, she asks if he has a cocaine problem. To, which he replies, "I used to but not anymore". On February 25, he runs into Hayden on the docks.
Eventually he and Valerie start dating and end up having sex but she breaks up him because he lied to her.
After Morgan is killed in a car bombing, Curtis starts working with Drew Cain (aka Jason) to find the killer.
It was also revealed that Curtis and Jordan have a thing for each other and they kiss. The two eventually start dating and she offers him a job at the PCPD, which he turns down to continue working as a PI (and with Drew aka Jason).
In November 14, 2018, Curtis asked Nina to become his "best person" in his wedding to Jordan after Drew had to step down so he can deal with his family issues.
- Former drug addict
- Entered the PCPD evidence locker with help from a friend who worked there [Nov 2015]
- Broke into Claudette Beaulieu's room at the Metro Court [Jul 2016]
- Broke into Sonny's office [Oct 27, 2016]
- Took a picture of a confidential file [revealed Nov 2, 2016]
- Threatened to kill Winston Rudge [Dec 14-15, 2016]
- Broke into an Asian Quarter (along with "Jason") [Jan 9, 2017]
- Broke into the tomb that Olivia Jerome was supposedly laid to rest in (along with "Jason") [Feb 24, 2017]
- Punched Jared Preston, Jr. [Aug 16, 2017]
- Fought with Dr. Andre Maddox [Nov 29, 2017]
- Arrested for breaking and entering [Mar 1, 2018]
- Break and entering; broke into Wyndemere (along with Sam) [Jun 13, 2018]
- Briefly held Ryan Chamberlain at gunpoint to stop him from picking up the knife [May 24, 2019]
- Assaulted Ryan [May 31, 2019]
- Conspired with Kevin Collins, Hamilton Finn, Franco Baldwin, Elizabeth Webber, and Valerie Spencer to steal Ryan's kidney and donate it to Jordan Ashford [revealed Jun 12, 2019]
- Held Shiloh in a chokehold so he would not escape custody [Aug 9, 2019]
- Assaulted, disarmed, and tied the hands of Cassandra Pierce in defense of himself and Laura [Sep 17, 2019]
Health and Vitals
- Recovering drug (cocaine) addict [prior to his 2015 arrival]
- Shot in the chest [prior to his 2015 arrival; revealed Jun 15, 2016]
- Thrown from "Jason Morgan"'s back and punched when he tried to stop a fight between "Jason" and Nikolas [Apr 6, 2016]
- Was trapped in building set on fire by Winston Rudge (along with "Jason") but got out with minor smoke inhalation [Jan 9-10, 2017]
- Voluntarily got in an elevator with "Jason", while he ("Jason") was on a pressure plate (land mine) [Mar 10-13, 2017]
- Suffered a leg injury following the earthquake and had to be taken to the hospital [Mar 5, 2018]
- Knocked out by Ryan Chamberlain [May 15, 2019]
- Held hostage by Ryan in a cabin rigged with explosives (along with Laura) [May 15-17, 2019; revealed May 17, 2019; they escaped]
- Jumped into cold water to save Liesl Obrecht (along with Jax) [Jul 9, 2019]
- Stalked by Cassandra Pierce (along with Laura) [Sep 13-17, 2019; revealed Sep 17, 2019]
- Held hostage at gunpoint by Cassandra (along with Laura) and was ordered to tie himself to her [Sep 17, 2019]
- Had a gunshot fired in his direction by Cassandra as he went to disarm her [Sep 17, 2019]
- ↑ Stated on August 2, 2018. VP of Field Operations from UMHI.
- ↑ Jordan showed up at Curtis' door saying Happy Birthday, baby and brought him a present.
- ↑ http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/transcripts/gh-trans-07-06-17.shtml
- ↑ Stated August 3, 2018.
- ↑ http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/vernee-watson-ghs-stella-ball/
- ↑ Last name revealed on June 22, 2017.
- ↑ Stated on Feb 15, 2016 http://tvmegasite.net/day/gh/transcripts/gh-trans-02-15-16.shtml... Curtis: "My man. Can I get some more of those? Curtis Ashford. But I'm sure you already know that."
- ↑ Stella calls him by his full name on 6/9
- ↑ NEW CONTRACT PLAYER FOR GH. American Media, Inc.. Retrieved on December 5, 2015.
- ↑ GH Castings News: New Contract Character on Hand to Help Hayden. Retrieved on December 5, 2015.
- ↑ Donnell Turner Checks In To General Hospital As New Mystery Man!. Retrieved on December 5, 2015.
- ↑ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ITiXD_DLyE