- Chase redirects here, for other uses of the name, see Chase (disambiguation).
On March 13, 2018, it was revealed that Dr. Hamilton Finn is his half-brother.
On June 11, it was revealed that Chase knows Nelle Benson from Florida and the two had a relationship.
In 2019, Chase meets his niece Violet Finn.
In 2020, it's revealed that his mother Jackie had a one-night-stand with Finn the night before her wedding to his father Gregory. This was around the time Chase was conceived. In 2021, Finn confronted Jackie about possibly being Chase's biological father, and while Jackie never had a paternity test, she insists Gregory is the father.
On March 12, 2021, Chase finds out about the night between Jackie and Finn before her wedding to Gregory. He is heartbroken and angry, but realizes he could be Finn's biological son. This was proven true with a paternity test. Gregory is devastated and shocked but Chase reassures him that he will always think of him as his father figure no matter what happens. He also makes it clear that he will not accept Finn as his father.
On March 19, it was revealed that the paternity test was altered by Cyrus Renault which means that Chase really is Finn's half-brother and Gregory's biological son.
On February 21, 2018, Det. Harrison Chase came to PC after being hired by Jordan Ashford as the replacement of the late Det. Nathan West in the PCPD, thus becoming the partner of Det. Dante Falconeri, who does not seem to like him at first, but then gets along with him and makes him sing and dance to Portugal the Man's "Feel it Still" at the Nurse's Ball.
In summer 2018, after it had been discovered by Michael that Chase and Nelle were in a relationship they created a sting plan and set her up. During this, they caught her on tape admitting many crimes, including attempted murder on Michael, murdering Zachary Grant and gas-lighting Carly. However, part of their plan included faking a car crash that was set to happen and recorded her in the car admitting this to get Michael to stop. Liesl Obrecht escaped on her way to prison and took control of the prison van, crashing it into Michael and Nelle's car. Jonah Corinthos was born as a result, but since Nelle swapped him with deceased child Wiley Cooper-Jones, Chase blames himself and ends up drunk.
Near the end of 2018, Chase begins a relationship with Wiley's biological mother, Willow Tait, and the two became lovers in early 2019. Chase even starts to defend Willow from Shiloh and his Dawn of Day cult, which haunts her past as Shiloh raped Willow when she was part of the cult and is Wiley's biological father. On May 20, Chase performed "Something Just Like This" (by The Chainsmokers and Coldplay) at the Nurse's Ball and even brought Willow on to the stage to dance with her, triggering Shiloh in the audience. After Shiloh sexually assaults Sam at the lighthouse, Chase arrests him after a warrant for his arrest is made by Margaux.
In late February 2020, the truth is reveled that Nelle and Brad Cooper switched Jonah and Wiley. The child they knew as Wiley was actually Michael and Nelle's son, Jonah and Willow's son Wiley had died the day he was born. Nelle tried to kidnap Wiley and leave town. Willow was babysitting Wiley when Nelle showed up to take him. Nelle tried to take him and Willow fought her desperately trying to keep her from Wiley. However, the altercation ended when Nelle knocked Willow unconscious. Nelle almost got away with Wiley, but she was apprehended by Chase and Michael, who had just learned the truth about Wiley from Lucas.
After Willow woke up in the hospital, Chase broke the news to her and she was devastated. Chase, Michael and Sasha all supported her as she grieved the loss of her son. Since Wiley and Willow already had a bond, Michael asked Willow if she would continue to remain in Wiley's life as a mother figure. Willow, still grieving her son, wasn't sure if she could do it. But she later accepted because she had come to love Wiley as her own and was still bonded to him. Chase was unsure about Willow staying in Wiley's life because he saw how hard it was on her. But ultimately, he supported her decision. Nelle continued her schemes and informed Michael that she would be suing for full custody of Wiley.
Michael's lawyer, Diane Miller informed him that he had a strong case for custody, but his case would be even stronger, if he could provide a permanent wholesome mother figure for Wiley. Michael's first instinct was to marry his girlfriend Sasha Gilmore, but Diane informed him that marrying Sasha would be counterproductive given her questionable past. Pretending to be Nina Reeves' daughter and later being arrested for fraud made Sasha a nonviable option. Wanting desperately to help Michael, Sasha proposed that Michael should marry Willow. Initially everyone thought it was a crazy idea, but eventually Michael came around to the idea of a marriage of convenience. Willow and Chase were adamantly against the idea. Chase eventually came around to the idea because he knew they needed to do whatever was necessary to protect Wiley from Nelle.
Willow was in love with Chase and still wanted to honor her relationship. She maintained that she would serve as a character witness in the trial, but she couldn't marry Michael because she was in love with Chase. Sasha and Chase came up with a scheme to make Michael and Willow think they had been cheated on. They knew the best chance to protect Wiley was to make sure that Michael and Willow got married. So in April, they staged a "romantic" scene and had Willow walk in on it. Michael and Willow were both devastated to "discover" that Sasha and Chase had been carrying on an affair and their respective relationships ended. Sasha and Chase were wrecked by what they had done, but knew they had to follow through to protect Wiley. On May 11, Willow agrees to enter into a marriage of convenience with Michael to help him win custody of Wiley and they were married the next day. Sasha and Chase drowned their sorrows on the pier, but despite their heartbreak they knew they were doing what was best for Wiley. In the end, it all worked out as in August, Nelle lost custody of Wiley, whom she then abducted only to be caught once more. However, this time she died trying to escape from Carly.
After Sasha has an overdose in November, Chase decides to confess to Willow that he was never with Sasha.
As of Valentine's Day 2021, Chase and Willow have started dating again, but are taking things slow, to rebuild their relationship.
On March 22, 2021, Michael confirmed to Brook Lynn that both he and Sasha were back together, as well as Chase and Willow.
On April 12, Willow admitted that she's in love with Michael after Michael admitted that he's in love with her so the two end up sleeping together. She decided that she had to break up with Chase so she went to his apartment to end things with him but Chase collapsed due to having a high fever. Michael and Willow decided to hold off on telling Chase the truth until after he got better since he was already battling a mysterious illness. Willow continued to lead Chase on, but feels guilty about it.
On June 11, 2021, while in the hospital on his deathbed, Chase proposed to Willow who accepted.
On June 18, 2021, Chase and Willow got married, with his family, Michael, and Sasha in attendance. Immediately after, Finn and Gregory learned Gregory is Chase's father and their new cure will work - just as Chase flatlined.
On June 21, the cure worked and Chase is going to survive. His legs aren’t working so he needs a wheelchair to get around. He moved into Quartermaine Mansion while Willow and Wiley lived in the Gatehouse, and he started physical therapy to regain feeling below the waist.
In July, Chase is able to walk on his own but stays in the wheelchair. He wants to surprise Willow.
In August, Chase and Austin discover Michael and Willow are sleeping together. Austin wants Chase to find a letter in Edward’s office. After Chase finds it, he stands up in front of Michael and Willow and tells them he knows they are together. Willow gives him her wedding ring and says they should get the marriage annulled.
- Threatened to kill Shiloh while defending his then-girlfriend, Willow Tait [Mar 26, 2019]
- Accidentally hit Michael Corinthos in the chest with a baseball [Jul 18, 2019]
- Stole Edward Quartermaine's letter about reconsidering Jimmy Lee Holt back in his will (under the orders of Austin Gatlin-Holt) [Aug 20, 2021]
- Kept quiet about regaining the ability to walk in order to surprise Willow [Jul-Aug 2021]
- Withheld the information that "Bailey Quartermaine" is actually Louise Jones, Maxie Jones' daughter with Peter August [Nov 19, 2021-Feb 7, 2022; revealed on Nov 22, 2021]
- Fraud; pretended to be "Bailey's" father in order to protect her from Peter [Nov 19, 2021-Feb 7, 2022]
- Punched Valentin Cassadine in the face [Nov 29, 2021; suspended from the P.C.P.D. for six months]
- Withholding the information that his half-brother, Dr. Hamilton Finn pushed Peter down a flight of stairs back and put him in a freezer in the hospital basement in 2021 [Jan 20, 2022-present]
- Punched Linc Brown in defense of Brook Lynn Quartermaine; arrested and released; suspension extended indefinitely without pay [Jun 17, 2022; suspension extension revealed on Jun 27, 2022]
Health and Vitals
- Threatened by Sonny Corinthos [Jul 18, 2018]
- Assaulted by Nelle Benson (she tried to kick him) [Aug 7, 2018]
- Punched by Franco Baldwin who was under the memories of Drew Cain [Aug 16, 2019]
- Almost got attacked by Ryan Chamberlain [Oct 18, 2019]
- Had a beer bottle accidentally broken over his head by Brook Lynn Quartermaine, who was actually attempting to hit her music producer who'd been sexually harassing and assaulting her [Jan 14, 2020]
- Accidentally hit in the nose by Brook Lynn after he startled her while breaking up the physical altercation between her and Lulu [Mar 20, 2020]
- Pushed by Michael Corinthos [Apr 22, 2020]
- Accidentally punched by Michael [Oct 19, 2020]
- Kneed by Michael in the stomach [Dec 17, 2020]
- Almost became hypothermic after jumping into freezing water with Willow and others for a special charity event [Dec 29, 2020]
- Had his paternity test altered by Cyrus Renault, who made it look like that Chase's brother Hamilton Finn was his biological father [Feb 26, 2021; false results shown on Mar 15, 2021; Cyrus' involvement revealed on Mar 19, 2021]
- Accidentally poisoned by a waiter under the orders of Peter August, who wanted to kill Finn [Apr 9, 2021; revealed on Apr 12, 2021; cured on Jun 21, 2021]
- Was sweaty, suffered stomach pain, and had cold chills as a result of being poisoned [Apr 12-14, 2021]
- Saw a hallucination of Willow when she wasn't really there [Apr 12, 2021]
- Collapsed due to being poisoned [Apr 13, 2021]
- High fever, nausea, and a racing pulse as a result of being poisoned [Apr 14-15, 2021]
- Hospitalized due to being poisoned [Apr 14-Jun 21, 2021]
- Experienced numbness; had lost feeling in his hands and feet [Apr 15, 2021]
- Delirium; believed he was married to Willow and had a seizure shortly thereafter [Apr 26, 2021; cured by Finn with an antidote to the poison]
- Got dizzy and almost collapsed; had trouble walking; re-hospitalized [May 28, 2021]
- Experienced a nosebleed and another seizure after being given the wrong antidote [Jun 9, 2021]
- Coughed up blood; organs were shutting down [Jun 16, 2021]
- Lost use of his hands; needed nasal cannula to breathe; flatlined but was brought back [Jun 18-21, 2021]
- Confined to a wheelchair when he lost the use of his legs [Jun-Jul 2021]
- Found unconscious after Elizabeth knocked him out while in a trance; had a concussion [Apr 21, 2022; concussion revealed on Apr 22, 2022; revealed to be Elizabeth on May 20, 2022]
- Harrison Chase and Nelle Benson
- Harrison Chase and Willow Tait
- Harrison Chase and Brook Lynn Quartermaine
- On May 2, 2018, Chase stated that he and Finn were born in different generations. Finn was born in 1972.
- On June 8, 2018, Finn states he changed his last name to his mother's maiden name.