|This article is a stub. You can help General Hospital Wiki by expanding it.|
Please remove this notice when this article is no longer a stub.
|Portrayed by||Josh Swickard|
|First appearance||February 21, 2018|
|Created by||Shelly Altman and Chris Van Etten|
|Introduced by||Frank Valentini|
|Occupation||Detective for the PCPD|
|Residence||Port Charles, New York|
Det. Harrison Chase or simply just Chase is a fictional character on General Hospital.
On March 13, it was revealed that Dr. Hamilton Finn is his half-brother.
On June 11, it was revealed that Chase knows Nelle Benson from Florida and the two had a relationship.
After it had been discovered by Michael that Chase and Nelle were in a relationship they created a sting plan and set her up. During this, they caught her on tape admitting many crimes, including attempted murder on Michael, murdering Zachary Grant and gaslighting Carly. However, part of their plan included faking a car crash that was set to happen and recorded her in the car admitting this to get Michael to stop. Liesl Obrecht escaped on her way to prison and took control of the prison van, crashing it into Michael and Nelle's car. Jonah was born as a result, but since Nelle swapped him with deceased child Wiley Cooper-Jones, Chase blames himself and ends up drunk.
Near the end of 2018, Chase begins a relationship with Willow Tait.
Health and Vitals
- Threatened by Sonny Corinthos [Jul 18, 2018]
- Assaulted by Nelle Benson (she tried to kick him) [Aug 7, 2018]
- ↑ He has consistently been listed with the contract cast in the credits.
- ↑ On May 2, 2018, Chase stated that he and Finn were born in different generations. Finn was born in 1972.
- ↑ On June 8, 2018, Finn states he changed his last name to his mother's maiden name.
- ↑ https://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/james-read-to-gh/