The Jerome mob family is a fictional mob organization on the ABC soap opera General Hospital headed by Victor Jerome, and later by his son Julian Jerome. Luke Spencer (as Evil Luke) was the financier and head of the organization from April 2014 to February 2015.
The Jerome mob family first arrived in Port Charles in 1987 as rivals of the McKay mob family. Duke Lavery and his father, Angus McKay, were sent to prison for their various mob activities. Later, a man by the name of Jonathan Lawrence was arrested as the suspect of a hit and run. However, Jonathan was actually out for revenge against Duke and Angus for the murder of his look-alike cousin, Evan Jerome. When Angus committed suicide to end the McKay/Jerome feud once and for all, Angus's daughter Camellia and Duke were put on trial for Evan's murder. They were forced to reveal that Camellia had in fact killed Evan as he attempted to rape her. They were acquitted, which didn't sit well with Evan's widow, Veronica, who later put a hit out on Camellia. Evan's father, Victor, however was able call off the hit and banished Veronica to Europe.
In 1988, Duke's wife Anna Devane was kidnapped. Victor's youngest son Julian, who wanted Duke's assistance in legitimizing the family business, agreed to help him look for her. Desperate to find her, Duke joined the Jerome mob. Duke was able to find Anna, but not before her ex-husband Robert Scorpio found her himself. When Victor sent Duke and Julian to a meeting with one of their mob rivals, the Carter family. They're ambushed in a trap and Julian takes a bullet meant for Duke. On his death bed, Julian makes Duke promise to help Victor legitimize the mob. Duke, however wanted out of the Jerome mob family.
Meanwhile, Victor's daughter, art dealer Olivia St. John, took over the organization and developed an obsession with Duke. They later had a one-night stand, but when he subsequently rejected her, she tried to kill him. Unfortunately, it was Anna who was injured in the attempt, and she lost her and Duke's unborn child. Olivia was later revealed as the one who set up the attack on Julian so that she could take over the organization. Julian, however, wasn't dead. Victor had helped him fake his death.
Julian blows his own cover and confronts his sister about her involvement in his shooting. When Julian refuses to go along with Olivia's plans to merge the Jerome and Carter families, Olivia and henchman, Dino kidnap his girlfriend, Cheryl Stansbury. When a hysterical Cheryl accidentally shoots Olivia and leaves her in a coma, Julian covers it up and frames Anna who was arrested. Eventually, Dino's guilt was revealed, and he and his mother Dimitra were sent to prison. Olivia, having suffered a brain injury in the shooting, was sent to Pine Circle, a mental hospital.
Duke testifies against Victor hoping to finally put him in jail and Anna has Olivia temporarily released to get a confession out of her. With Duke's testimony and Olivia's confession, Victor was sent to prison. Victor then made a prison break to see Lucy Coe, whom he was infatuated with. When she rejected him, he swallowed a pendant he had had engraved for her, choked on it and died. Lucy went to Alan Quartermaine for help, and they dumped his body in the lake.
When Cheryl became pregnant with Julian’s child she quickly left town out of fear. Cheryl eventually passed out at a bus station and was taken to a private clinic where she gave birth to their son. Shortly after, she was told her child had died. In reality the child was sold on the black market to Bobbie Spencer Jones who named him, Lucas.
In 1990, after Victor's death, Julian took over the organization. He then made a plan to kill Duke and neutralize his sister once and for all by framing her for the murder. Julian kidnapped Olivia; who had already escaped from Pine Circle. When Olivia heard of his plan to kill Duke, she knew she had to warn Anna. Before she could do so, however, Julian shot and presumably killed her. Later, Julian confronted Duke and a struggle ensued, with both being shot and presumably killed.
When Lucas fell ill, Bobbie decided to investigate his biological family and turned up proof that Lucas was Cheryl's son. Bobbie kept the information to herself but was eventually forced to return Lucas when Robert Scorpio learned the truth. Lucas then lived with his biological mother until she was killed in a car accident. Cheryl's will stated that he be raised by Bobbie and Tony Jones and after a custody battle with Cheryl's sister Tiffany Hill, Bobbie and Tony were granted custody in 1992.
In 2012, it was revealed that the man Julian killed was not actually Duke, but an imposter named Jonathan Paget; Duke was actually in fact alive.
In 2013, it is revealed that Julian didn’t die in a gun fight with Jonathan Paget, but was instead placed into the witness protection program. He returned to town with a new face under the alias of Derek Wells, the new owner of the Port Charles Press and Crimson magazine. His younger sister, Ava, also joined him with her daughter, Kiki. They immediately plan to gain control of the Port Charles mob from Sonny Corinthos, and lured Sonny’s son Morgan into their gambling operation. While under his alias Julian discovered that the one night stand he and Alexis Davis had in their teens resulted in their daughter, Sam Morgan, making her son, Danny Morgan, his grandson. When Julian finally revealed his true identity, he began an effort to make amends with his family and also found out he had a son when Lucas returned to Port Charles.
In early 2014 it is revealed that Ava killed Connie Falconeri because Connie discovered Derek Wells was Julian’s alias and framed A.J. Quartermaine. That same year, Sonny killed A.J. and Ava had a one-night-stand with him which led to the birth of her second daughter, Avery Corinthos.
When Julian and Alexis fell in love, he agreed to leave the mob before marrying her.
Although Julian did succeed in getting out of the mob. He is pulled back in from his sister Olivia St. John, who was revealed to have survived Julian's hit. She too, had entered the witness protection program and returned to Port Charles intent on revenge and as the head of the Jerome mob family. After three months of Olivia's reign of terror, she was arrested and sentenced to D’Archam Asylum.
In February 2017, Sam gave birth to her second child with husband, Drew (who was thought to be Jason at the time), a daughter named, Emily Scout. Julian and Ava are no longer associated with the mob anymore.
- Victor Jerome (deceased) - the original founder of the mob family
- Olivia Jerome - Victor's daughter and the most recent Jerome family mob boss
- Julian Jerome (deceased) - Victor's son and the former Jerome family mob boss
- Evan Jerome, Sr. (deceased) - Victor's son
- Dino Antonelli (deceased) - Victor's son with mistress Dimitra Antonelli
- Evan Jerome, Jr. (deceased) - Evan Sr.'s son with his wife Veronica
- Lucas Jones - Julian's son with Cheryl Stansbury; adopted by Bobbie Spencer and Tony Jones at birth
- Ava Cassadine - Victor's daughter with mistress Delia Ryan; in a partnership with her brother, Julian
- Kiki Jerome (deceased) - Ava's daughter with Silas Clay
- Avery Jerome-Corinthos - Ava's daughter with Sonny Corinthos
- Sam McCall - Julian's daughter with Alexis Davis; given up for adoption at birth
- Danny Morgan- Sam's son with husband Jason Morgan; Julian's grandson
- Leo Falconeri - Julian's son with Olivia Falconeri
- Scout Cain - Sam's daughter with husband Drew Cain; Julian's granddaughter
- Andy Nero - Julian's unknown son with Kim Nero
- Luke Spencer - Former financier and Julian's former boss; was the real head of the organization from April 2014 to February 2015; as alternate personality "Fluke"
- Tim Spencer (deceased) - Luke's father
- Lena Spencer (deceased) - Luke's mother
- Ruby Anderson (deceased) - Luke's aunt and guardian
- Pat Spencer (deceased) - Luke's sister
- Bobbie Spencer - Luke's sister
- Lucky Spencer - Luke's son with wife Laura Webber
- Ethan Lovett - Luke's son with Holly Sutton
- Lulu Spencer - Luke's daughter with wife, Laura
- Valerie Spencer - Pat's daughter
- Carly Corinthos - Bobbie's daughter with John Durant
- B.J. Jones (deceased) - Bobbie's adopted daughter with Tony Jones
- Lucas Jones - Bobbie's adopted son with Tony; actually Julian's son with Cheryl Stansbury
- Cameron Webber - Lucky's adoptive son with wife Elizabeth Webber; Luke's adoptive grandson
- Jake Spencer - Lucky's legal son with wife Elizabeth; Luke's legal grandson
- Aiden Spencer - Lucky's son with wife, Elizabeth; Luke's grandson
- Rocco Falconeri - Lulu's son with husband Dante Falconeri; Luke's grandson
- Michael Corinthos - Carly's son with husband A.J. Quartermaine; Luke's great-nephew
- Morgan Corinthos (deceased) - Carly's son with husband Sonny Corinthos; Luke's great-nephew
- Josslyn Jacks - Carly's daughter with husband Jasper Jacks
- Charlotte Cassadine - Lulu's daughter with Valentin Cassadine; Luke's granddaughter
|Alcazar · Baldwin · Brewer · Cassadine · Corinthos · Drake · Hardy · Jacks · Jerome · Jones · Quartermaine · Scorpio · Spencer · Taylor · Ward · Webber · Zacchara|
|Ashford · Barrett · Barrington · Bauer · Benson · Campbell · Chase · Cerullo · Clay · Collins · Davis · Devane · Eckert · Faison · Falconeri · Giambetti · Juarez · Lansing · McCall · Moore · Morgan · Ramirez · Rivera/Santiago · Romanov · Westbourne|
|Alcazar · Balkan · Corinthos · Jerome · Lavery/McKay · Novak · Rosco · Ruiz · Scully · Smith · Trujillo · Wu · Zacchara|
|Outside Port Charles|
|Chandler · Cramer · Lord · Manning|
- http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x45e1wn_general-hospital-4-26-16-42616-4262016-gh-4-26-2016_news... Stated by Julian on April 26, 2016.