|Olivia St. John|
|Portrayed by||Tonja Walker|
|First appearance||April 1, 1988|
|Last appearance||March 13, 1990|
|Created by|| Ann Marcus|
|Introduced by||H. Wesley Kenney|
|Died||March 12, 1990|
|Cause of death||Shot by Julian|
She was portrayed by Tonja Walker from 1988 to 1990; she was known for being a villain.
Olivia is a mobster with family ties to the Jerome mob family. She is romantically involved with Duke Lavery. She finds herself in a power struggle over her father Victor's mob business against her brother, Julian Jerome and their illegitimate half-brother, Dino Antoinelli.
Olivia is almost killed by Dino, but she survives and suffers a severe brain injury and has to be institutionalized. Dino is arrested, and Victor dies after becoming insanely obsessed with Lucy Coe and swallows and chokes on a necklace.
Her brother Julian eventually becomes the head of the Jerome empire, but is seeking revenge on Duke for turning against his father. Her brother tries to enlist Olivia in a plan to get back at Duke for his betrayal.
However, their plan misfires, and Duke's wife, Anna Devane, miscarries their unborn child. Olivia tries to alert Anna about Julian's plans, but Julian kidnaps her and eventually kills her before she can.
Duke wants revenge, but is "killed" trying. However, an impostor named Jonathan Paget shows up looking like Duke. Julian and "Duke" where he us killed and julian is presumed dead.
However, in 2013, Julian Jerome arrives back in town under the alias Derek Wells. The real Duke Lavery was revealed in 2012 to be alive and had been held prisoner in a Turkish prison. It was unclear if Olivia was also alive but Julian later confirmed that Olivia and his other sister, Ava were two different people.
- Mobster for the Jerome mob family [1980s]
- Caused Anna Devane to miscarry her unborn baby in an attempt to kill Duke Lavery 
- Had her brother, Julian Jerome shot 
Health and Vitals
- Institutionalized after suffering a severe brain injury caused by her brother, Dino Antoinelli 
- Kidnapped and murdered by her brother, Julian Jerome [Mar 12, 1990]
- ↑ On October 25, 2013, Olivia's date of birth is shown as April 7, 1945 on Julian's PCPD file. However, in the same episode, in the same file, Victor's date of birth is shown as November 18, 1939. Therefore, the birth years are not accurate. However, assuming that Victor's original birth year of 1928, as presented on the episode aired on October 31, 1988 due to him celebrating his 60th birthday still stands, it is indeed possible that Olivia's established birth year of 1945 is indeed correct.
- ↑ In 2013, it is stated that Dino had died in prison.
- ↑ http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/1989-04-18/lifestyle/8904180193_1_olivia-walker-port-charles