The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
|Pine Valley, Pennsylvania|
|Pine Valley Welcome Sign|
| All My Children|
One Life to Live
|Created by||Agnes Nixon|
|Source(s)||All My Children|
- Skye Chandler-Quartermaine - Skye lived in Pine Valley while pursuing a singing career and was believed to be the daughter of Adam Chandler. After altering a DNA test, Skye quickly left Pine Valley and later resurfaced in Llanview on a task given to her by Asa Buchanan. Skye eventually arrived in Port Charles in search of her biological father and was adopted by Alan Quartermaine.
- Rae Cummings - Rae Cummings arrived in Pine Valley in search of her long-lost daughter, Skye Chandler-Quartermaine. Rae also made appearances in Llanview and Port Charles.
- Anna Devane - Anna was taken to Pine Valley by her twin sister Alexandra Marick after surviving a near-death situation on one of her missions. Being a spy, Anna had many enemies, and an assassin was sent to kill her, but killed Gillian Andrassy instead. Anna then decided to stay in Pine Valley to rebuild her life, however after a miscarriage she leaves town.
- Robin Scorpio-Drake - After hearing her mother was alive, Robin went to Pine Valley to visit Anna. Fearing Robin's life was in danger, Anna sent her to Paris where she would be safe.
- Cole Thornhart - Cole went to Pine Valley from Llanview to hide from police after murdering Elijah Clarke.
- Margaux Dawson - Has an unexplained background in Pine Valley.
- Anna Devane's house is the former set of All My Children's Chandler mansion.
Beechers Corners, New York · Bensonhurst · Llanview, Pennsylvania · Pine Valley, Pennsylvania · Port Charles, New York · Queens Point · Spoon Island
The Brownstone · Charlie's Pub · Crichton-Clark Clinic · Crimson · Duke's Club · ELQ · Jerome Gallery · Haven Bistro · The Floating Rib · General Hospital · The Haunted Star · Kelly's · Luke's Blues Club · Mason, Petrovich, and Miller · Mercy Hospital · Metro Court Hotel · The Quartermaine Mansion · Port Charles Police Department · Shadybrook Sanitarium · Volonino's Gym
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.