|Port Charles, New York|
|Skyline as seen in the General Hospital: Night Shift opening. Notable in the skyline are General Hospital, ELQ International, the Metro Court Hotel, and Pier 52|
| General Hospital|
General Hospital: Night Shift
|Created by||Frank and Doris Hursley|
|Source(s)|| General Hospital|
The Young Marrieds
General Hospital: Night Shift
The Secret Life of Damian Spinelli
|Notable locations||General Hospital|
The Haunted Star
The Floating Rib
The Metro Court Hotel
|Notable people||The Quartermaines|
Port Charles, New York is the fictional setting of the ABC soap opera General Hospital and its two spin-offs, General Hospital: Night Shift and Port Charles. Its suburb, Queens Point, was the setting for GH's original spin-off, The Young Marrieds.
- 1 Location
- 2 History
- 3 Current Elements
- 4 Port Charles society
- 5 Residents
- 6 Residences
- 7 Infrastructure
- 7.1 Local Politics
- 7.2 Port Charles Police Department
- 7.3 District Attorney's office
- 7.4 Legal Facilities
- 7.5 Transportation
- 7.6 Amenities
- 7.7 Education
- 7.8 Religion
- 7.9 Medical
- 8 General Hospital
- 9 Media
- 10 Births, Marriages, & Deaths
- 11 Rapes & Notable Trials
- 12 Crises
- 13 References
Port Charles is a fictional small to mid-sized city located in Western New York, part of the fictional Erie County, most likely on the shores of Lake Ontario between the Buffalo-Niagara Falls (Canada) and Rochester areas, or possibly north of Buffalo situated on the Niagara River. In 1993, the producers of General Hospital filmed several exterior locations in and around the Western, New York area - including Letchworth State Park, and the village of Perry, New York. Aerial photos of Port Charles occasionally shown on the air are actually shots of the skyline of downtown Rochester.
Within the fictional universe of General Hospital, the city of Port Charles co-exists with the real cities of Buffalo, Niagara Falls and Rochester. Events in the series indicate that Port Charles' is located relatively close to all of these locations, however it is depicted as a city which would constitute a separate metro area. During several episodes aired in 1996, the characters of Laura Webber and Stefan Cassadine traveled to a house in Rochester to find Laura's long presumed dead mother Lesley Williams. The episodes in which this occurred suggested that Port Charles was a short driving distance from Rochester, though no actual distance was given. However, when Luke and Laura returned to General Hospital, they made a dramatic entrance at Niagara Falls.
To be separate from but proximate to both Rochester and Buffalo, and located on a body of water (as the "Port" in the name would indicate), Port Charles would likely be located on Lake Ontario north of the city of Batavia and east of similar small cities of Appleton and Somerset. A probable geographical location could be Lakeside, Waterport, New York for comparison.
This probable location would give the relative distance to popular neighborhood of Bensonhurst, New York, a six hour drive. Llanview and Pine Valley being parts or suburbs of Philadelphia are approximate also six hours apart. Bensonhurst, NY and Llanview/Pine Valley are approximate an hour and forty-five minutes from each other. Corinth, Pennsylvania (the setting of the cancelled soap Loving) was visited in a 2013 story-line involving Luke Spencer trying to find a cure for his radiation poisoning.
- For History, please refer to this link: History of Port Charles (city)
- For Former Elements, please refer to this link: Former Elements
- Main article: Aurora Media
- Main article: Beradino’s
Black Duck Distillery
- Main article: Black Duck Distillery
- Main article: Cassadine Industries
- Main article: Charlie's Pub
- Main article: Corinthos Coffee
- Main article: Port Charles Courthouse
- Main article: Crimson Magazine
- Main article: Deception Cosmetics
- Main article: ELQ International
EuroTech is a shell company for DVX. Many DVX operatives are "employees" there to maintain a cover, including Peter August, a current operative.
- Main article: Fancy Restaurant
The Floating Rib/Jake's
- Main article: Floating Rib
- Main article: General Hospital (location)
The exterior shots of the hospital are images of an actual building, the Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, located just miles from the show's Los Angeles studio.
- Main article: Greystone Manor
- Main article: Harborview Towers
The Haunted Star
- Main article: Haunted Star
- Main article: Haven Bistro
- Main article: Jerome Gallery
- Main article: Kelly's
Lila's Kids Summer Camp
- Main article: Lila’s Kids Summer Camp
Lookout Point/Vista Point
- Main article: Lookout Point
Metro Court Hotel
- Main article: Metro Court Hotel
- Main article: Noodle Buddha
- Main article: Pentonville Penitentiary
- Main article: Perks Coffee
Pickle-Lila Relish was created in 1984. After a hostile takeover causes the Quartermaines to loose everything, they move into the apartment above Kelly's, where Lila Quartermaine creates a special pickle relish. They name it "Pickle-Lila" and it helps them get their fortune back. When Edward dies, instead of leaving Tracy money or stock like the rest of the family, he leaves her a jar of Pickle-Lila. The company is part of ELQ.
Pier 52 is a pier that has become infamous for an increase in mob activity and crime; including the Pier 52 shootout, involving Jason Morgan, Joe Scully, Jr., Bernie Abrahms, and Cesar Faison disguised as Duke Lavery. Several murders have taken place here, and wanted criminals have attempted to leave town from here.
Port Charles Fire Department
- Main article: Port Charles Fire Department
Port Charles Grill
- Main article: Port Charles Grill
- Main article: Port Charles Police Department
The Port Charles Press newspaper
- Main article: The Port Charles Press
- Main article: Pozzulo's
- Main article: Quartermaine Mansion
- Main article: Rice Park
- Main article: The Savoy
- Main article: Shadybrook Sanitarium
- Main article: The Waterfront
WSB (World Security Bureau)
- Main article: World Security Bureau
World Security Bureau (WSB) is an espionage agency its nemesis is the international organization known as the DVX. It is currently run by Frisco Jones, with Anna Devane acting as the East Coast representative, and Dante Falconeri as an agent in treatment for PTSD and brainwashing. One of the WSB's most daring and effective agents was Robert Scorpio who traveled incognito as an international financier and well-know bon vivant. Other former agents include Victor Cassadine and Sean Donely. They have at least three facilities around the world they use to treat and train their agents.
Wyndemere Castle/Spoon Island
- Main article: Wyndemere Castle
- Main article: Xtreme Motors
Port Charles society
- Main article: Cassadine family
Sonny Corinthos arrived in Port Charles in 1993, and owned and operated a strip club before becoming Port Charles' most powerful mobster in the power struggles that followed Frank Smith's death. He has become known for his relative benevolence compared to other mafia gangs, and his donation of several million dollars was instrumental in setting up the Stone Cates Memorial AIDS Wing at General Hospital. In 1996, Sonny befriended Jason Morgan and taught him the business. Jason then became Sonny's mob enforcer and his right-hand man. Sonny also has six children, while living in his home town, Olivia Quartermaine gave birth to his first born son Dante, who is now a cop at the PCPD. In 2002, Sonny adopted Carly Benson's son Michael and Carly later gave birth to their son Morgan. After Sonny has a one night stand with Alexis Davis she becomes pregnant and gives birth to his daughter Kristina. Another one night stand with Ava Jerome, leads to the birth of Sonny's youngest daughter Avery. In October 2016, Morgan was killed in a car bomb. In September 2019, Carly gave birth to another daughter, Donna Corinthos.
Steve Hardy was the chief of Staff at General Hospital from the mid 1970s until his death in 1996. Perhaps one of Dr Hardy's biggest achievements was finding a cure to the Lassa Fever epidemic of 1979. He was married to Audrey Hardy for many years, and adopted her son Tom Hardy, who would also become a doctor. His other son, Jeff Webber, is a doctor as well. Jeff has four children, Steven and Sarah, who are also doctors, Elizabeth, who is a nurse and Hayden, all of whom have worked at GH. Elizabeth has three children, Cameron Webber and Jake Spencer, whom she is raising with Lucky Spencer, and Aiden Spencer her biological son with Lucky. Hayden has one daughter with ex-fiancé Hamilton Finn named Violet.
- Main article: Quartermaine family
- Main article: Scorpio family
- Main article: Spencer family
- For former Residences, please refer to this link: Former Residences
- Devane Manor (232 Harbor View Road) - Residence of Anna Devane
- Greystone Manor (120 Shoreline Road, Forest Hills neighborhood) - Residence of Sonny Corinthos, Carly Corinthos, Josslyn Jacks, Donna Corinthos, and Dev Cerci
- Jacks Lake House (Shoreline Road, Forest Hills neighborhood) - Residence of Jasper Jacks and Josslyn Jacks part-time
- Quartermaine Mansion (66 Harbor View Road) - Residence of Monica Quartermaine (owner), Alice Gunderson, Brook Lynn Quartermaine, Olivia Quartermaine, Leo Falconeri, Michael Corinthos, Willow Tait, and Wiley Quartermaine-Corinthos
- Spencer Mansion (657 Harbor View Road) - Carly Benson (owner) - Residence of Bobbie Spencer
- Wyndemere Castle (Spoon Island) - Residence of Nikolas Cassadine, Ava Cassadine, Avery Jerome-Corinthos, and Alfred
- The Brownstone (1424 Elm Street, #12) - Michael Corinthos (owner) - Residence of Elizabeth Webber Baldwin, Cameron Webber, Jake Spencer, and Aiden Spencer
- Collins House - Residence of Dr. Kevin Collins and Laura Collins
- Corinthos-Davis House (mentioned) - Residence of Kristina Corinthos-Davis
- Davis House (2183 Belleforest Drive) - Residence of Alexis Davis
- Falconeri House (#1237) - Residence of Dante Falconeri and Rocco Falconeri
- Giambetti-Miller House (mentioned) - Residence of Max Giambetti and Diane Miller
- Hardy House (453 Maple Avenue) - Residence of Audrey Hardy
- Scorpio House (mentioned) - Residence of Mac Scorpio and Felicia Scorpio
- Sonny's Woods Safehouse - One of the Corinthos mob organizations many safehouses.
- Ashford-Lansing-Davis Apartment (827 Emerson Street, Apt. 5D) - Residence of T.J. Ashford and Molly Lansing-Davis
- Ashford Condo (485 Paulsen Street) - Residence of Jordan Ashford and Marcus Tagert (temporary)
- Baldwin Apartment - Residence of Scott Baldwin
- Chase Apartment (#7) - Residence of Harrison Chase
- Driscoll Apartment (mentioned) - Residence of Amy Driscoll and Chet Driscoll
- DuBois Apartment (135 Hyde Street, #22) (mentioned) - Residence of Felix DuBois
- Johnson Apartment (mentioned) - Residence of Epiphany Johnson
- Harborview Towers (122 Harbor View Drive, Penthouse #2) - Residence of Sam McCall, Danny Morgan, and Scout Cain
- Jones Apartment (Blue Hills District) - Residence of Lucas Jones
- Reeves Penthouse (979 Carlyle, #P1) - Residence of Nina Reeves
- Roland Basement Apartment - Residence of Aaron Roland
- Renault Apartment - Residence of Cyrus Renault
- Spencer Apartment (135 Hyde Street) (mentioned) - Residence of Valerie Spencer
- Winslow Garden Apartments (114 Clover Avenue, #68) - Residence of Peter August, Maxie Jones, and James West
- Metro Court Hotel (1420 Quartz Lane) - Owned and operated by Carly Corinthos and Olivia Quartermaine
- Metro Court Hotel (Suite #808) - Residence of Jackie Templeton
- Metro Court Hotel (Suite #917) - Residence of Lucy Coe
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Curtis Ashford
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Gladys Corbin
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Gregory Chase
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Hamilton Finn and Violet Finn
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Liesl Obrecht
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Robert Scorpio
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Sasha Gilmore
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Stella Henry
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Dr. Terry Randolph
- Metro Court Hotel: Suite - Residence of Valentin Cassadine and Charlotte Cassadine
- Art Studio and Loft (22 Talmage Street, Charles Street District) - Rented by Franco Baldwin
- Pentonville Penitentiary - Residence of Shawn Butler, Dr. Ryan Chamberlain, Brad Cooper, Paul Hornsby, Suzanne Stanwyck, and Johnny Zacchara
- Spinelli-Trout House (Queens Point) (mentioned) - Residence of Damian Spinelli, Ellie Trout, and Georgie Spinelli
- St. Timothy’s Catholic Church - Residence of Father Coates
- Cassadine Island (Greece) - A fortress owned by Nikolas Cassadine
- Corinthos Cabin - One of the Corinthos mob organizations many safehouses.
- The Island (Puerto Rico) - Frequent vacation home of Sonny Corinthos
- Scorpio-Drake Home (Berkeley, California) (mentioned) - Residence of Dr. Patrick Drake, Dr. Robin Scorpio-Drake, Emma Scorpio-Drake, and Noah Scorpio-Drake
- Ecole Internationale De Chatel (74390 Chatel. France) - Residence of Spencer Cassadine
- Buchanan Apartment (#38 Wakashin Street. Llanview, Pennsylvania) (mentioned) - Residence of Bo Buchanan and Nora Buchanan
- D’Archam Asylum - Residence of Olivia Jerome and Heather Webber
- Celestial Heights Manor - Residence of Susan Hornsby
- Crimson Apartment (California) (mentioned) - Residence of Dillon Quartermaine
- Forsyth Cabin (Oregon) (mentioned) - Residence of Parker Forsyth
- Nero Apartment (New York City) - Residence of Kim Nero and Andy Nero
- Silver Water Aftercare - Residence of Lulu Spencer while she is in her coma
- Sonny’s Safehouse - One of the Corinthos mob organizations many safehouses.
- Sonny’s Woods Safehouse - One of the Corinthos mob organizations many safehouses.
- Spinelli-Trout Apartment - Residence of Damian Spinelli, Ellie Trout, and Georgie Spinelli
- Steinmauer Prison - Residence of the incarcerated Winston Rudge
- Vermont Safehouse - One of the Corinthos mob organizations many safehouses.
- For former Mayors and Council-members, please refer to this link: Rice Plaza
Mayor & City Council
Port Charles Police Department
- For former Police Department Personnel, please refer to this link: Port Charles Police Department
Chiefs of Police & Police Commissioners
- Police Commissioner Jordan Ashford (June 2015-present)
- Acting Police Commissioner Mac Scorpio (July 2019; during Jordan's tenure)
- Chief of Detectives Mac Scorpio (2019-present)
- Detective Valerie Spencer (2016-present)
- Detective Harrison Chase (2018-present)
District Attorney's office
- For former Attorneys, please refer to this link: Port Charles Courthouse
- Robert Scorpio (2019-present)
Assistant District Attorneys
- Jennifer Arden (2019-present)
- Mason, Petrovich, and Miller Law Firm
- Miscavige Institute for the Criminally Insane
- Pentonville Penitentiary. 628 Fairfax Road, Pentonville, NY
- Port Charles Courthouse. 1142 Central Avenue
- Port Charles Police Department
- Port Charles City Hall
- Statesville Prison
- Port Charles Airport
- Slick's Taxi Service
- Star Fall (airline charter)
- 24 Hour Store
- B/N Department Store
- Community Center
- Port Charles Country Club
- Port Charles History Museum
- Wyndham’s Department Store
- Those that appear in bold are current students or staff
- Charles Street High School (Charles Street District)
- Holy Cross - Former students include Michael Corinthos.
- Madison Preparatory School - Former students include Kristina Corinthos-Davis,Michael Corinthos, and Kiefer Bauer
- Port Charles Academy Preschool - Avery Jerome-Corinthos; Former students include Rocco Falconeri.
- Port Charles Montessori
- Queen of Angels Elementary School (Courtland Place) - Former students include Morgan Corinthos and Michael Corinthos
- Winston School - Former students include Molly Lansing-Davis and Kristina Corinthos-Davis
- Port Charles Elementary - Charlotte Cassadine, Aiden Spencer; Former teachers include Willow Corinthos.
- Port Charles High School - Dev Cerci, Josslyn Jacks, Cameron Webber, Trina Robinson; Former teachers include Mr. Dustin Phillips (English professor)
- Port Charles University (PCU) (Charles Street District) - T.J. Ashford, Molly Lansing-Davis
- Those that appear in bold are current personnel
- All Saints Chapel (44 Harbor View Rd)
- Brotherhood Synagogue of Port Charles (898 Albany Avenue)
- Dawn of Day Cult (Beachnut Crest) - "Shiloh" (late founder); "Harmony" (lieutenant), Daisy Kwan, Margaux Dawson, Willow Tait, Kristina Corinthos-Davis, Oscar Nero-Quartermaine (former members)
- General Hospital Chapel
- Mount Hebron Church - Bradley Ward (former pastor). 124 Elm Street, Charles Street District.
- Port Charles Woodlawn Cemetery (1123 North Main Street)
- Queen of Angels Church (600 Courtland Place)
- Sailor's Chapel
- St. Anne's Cemetery (6 Talmage Street)
- St. Timothy’s Catholic Church - Father Coates (priest), Mateo Ruiz (former priest), Trey Mitchell (former janitor). 1123 North Main Street.
- Zen Chapel (7203 West Third Street, Asian Quarter)
- General Hospital
- Port Charles County Secure Psychiatric Facility (500 Highway 10)
- Emily Bowen-Quartermaine Memorial Clinic
- Mercy Hospital
- Port Charles Women’s Clinic
- Ferncliff Asylum
- Forest Hills Sanitarium
- Freedman Clinic
- Miscavige Institute for the Criminally Insane
- Pine Circle Sanitarium
- Roselawn Sanitarium
- Shadybrook Sanitarium
- Turning Woods Longterm Care (1225 River Street)
- For former Hospital Personnel, please refer to this link: General Hospital (location)
Current Doctors & Nurses
- Dr. Andy (ER resident)
- Dr. Kevin Collins (head of psychiatry, psychiatrist)
- Dr. Hamilton Finn (infectious disease specialist)
- Dr. Fisher (trauma surgeon, possibly ENT specialist)
- Dr. Lucas Jones (trauma surgeon)
- Dr. Sofia Navarro (OB/GYN)
- Dr. Terry Randolph (oncologist)
- Dr. Lak Rashi (Senior ER resident)
- Dr. Portia Robinson (Chief of Internal Medicine)
- Dr. Britt Westbourne (OB/GYN)
- For a list of Media, please refer to this page: Media
Births, Marriages, & Deaths
- For a list of Births, please refer to this page: General Hospital births
- For a list of Marriages, please refer to this page: General Hospital weddings and marriages
- For a list of Deaths, please refer to this page: General Hospital deaths
Rapes & Notable Trials
- For a list of Rapes & Notable Trials, please refer to this page: Crime
- Please note, this list does not include crises at General Hospital, for those crises, see General Hospital (location)
- In September 1977, a hurricane strikes the city, claiming the lives of Martha Taylor and David Hamilton's wife and child.
- In August 1981 the town experienced a blizzard in the midst of summer. The cause of this blizzard was determined to be Mikkos Cassadine's weather machine.
- In 1988, a bomb explodes in the main exhibition tent of the Port Charles Art Festival.
- In 1990, a blackout hit the city when Cesar Faison joined together the alien crystals from the planet Lumina.
- In February 1991, the Quartermaine S.S. Tracy sank in the middle of Port Charles Harbor, unleashing toxic chemicals and causing an environmental disaster.
- In 1991, the town experienced an earthquake, which destroyed the Brownstone.
- In May 1994, a school bus for a Port Charles elementary school crashes, leaving B.J. Jones dead.
- In June 2001, a bus collided head on with a train near the city, interrupting the Nurses Ball, the social event of the year in Port Charles.
- In February 2004, the Port Charles Hotel burned down. Zander Smith was believed to be dead. The hotel was completely destroyed, but later rebuilt by Australian billionaire, Jasper Jacks, who renamed it the Metro Court after his now deceased wife, Courtney Matthews.
- In August 2004, many were trapped at the Quartermaine Mansion while a serial killer was on the loose, killing Sage Alcazar and Trent Parker. This person was Mary Bishop, who also tried to stab Emily Quartermaine.
- In July 2005, another hurricane strikes the city of Port Charles, but fatalities and damage was light compared to the 1977 hurricane.
- In November 2005, two trains collided in the Glencoe tunnel which is located near the city. Reese Marshall died. Alexis Davis gave birth to Molly Lansing-Davis, with the help of Emily Quartermaine and Ric Lansing.
- In August 2006, another blackout swept through Port Charles. As a result, Alexis Davis, Sonny Corinthos and Kristina Corinthos-Davis were stuck in the Metro Court restaurant.
- In February 2007, the Metro Court Hotel's lobby was taken hostage by Jerry Jacks and eventually, destroyed by an explosion. This hostage situation lasted for 12 hours. Alan Quartermaine died of a heart attack and Robin Scorpio, Mateo Ruiz and Max Giambetti were shot.
- In October 2007, Nikolas Cassadine decided to throw a Black and White Ball in honor of the late Dr. Alan Quartermaine. Soon enough, disaster struck in the form of Anthony Zacchara. Anthony attacked and hurt Lulu, Ric, Nadine, Maxie, Spinelli, Nikolas, Lucky, Sam, Luke, Leyla, Patrick, Robin, Elizabeth and Jason. But it later turned out that there was actually a second intruder Diego Alcazar who was the Text Message Killer (TMK). Diego strangled Emily Quartermaine to death, attacked Nikolas, and nearly strangled Carly Benson to death as well.
- In late 2007 to early 2008 a killer/stalker was in Port Charles as the Text Message Killer. Carly, Sam, Maxie, Jason, Lucky, Max, Alexis, Nikolas and Nadine were attacked by him and he murdered Cooper Barrett, Emily Quartermaine, Georgie Jones and Leticia. The killer was Diego Alcazar.
- In March 2008, an abandoned cannery warehouse located on the main docks was blown up by a series of bombs that were planted by the late Diego Alcazar. Carly's unborn baby died.
- In 2009, the serial killer artist Franco terrorized Port Charles. He placed Sam and Lulu on bombs and kidnapped Aiden. He later made Sam think that he raped her. During his art show “Francophrenia”, he killed a man. He blew up Brenda’s limo during her wedding to Sonny. He set a prisoner on Michael who later raped Michael. Jason shot Franco and he was presumed to be dead but his body wasn’t found.
- From late December 2010 to early January 2011, a bus heading to Cedar Mountain for a ski trip crashes, injuring Olivia Quartermaine, Matt Hunter, and Morgan Corinthos, and giving Kristina Corinthos-Davis hypothermia. The bus driver dies on site and Kristina's friend Ali dies at the hospital.
- In October 2011, Lisa Niles wakes up from her coma to terrorize Port Charles. First she puts a nurse in a coma at GH, drugs Johnny Zacchara, and stabs Anthony Zacchara. Then she goes on a boat where Matt Hunter is throwing a party. There she kills the caption of the boat, drugs the First Mate, drugs Elizabeth Webber and throws her into the water, drugs Patrick and Robin and intends to infect Patrick with HIV to be stopped by Robin, and lastly she fights Robin on the deck. During this Olivia Quartermaine passes out. Lisa is found dead two weeks later having been killed by Matt.
- In June 2012, Tea Delgado and Sam McCall both gave birth to their sons during a torrential rainstorm. Tea's son wasn't breathing, and her ex-husband, Todd Manning, went looking for help. He brings the baby to Heather Webber, who tries to save him, but the baby dies. Meanwhile, Sam comes to the same area, looking for help, and ends up passing out after putting her son down. Todd & Heather then switched the babies, giving Sam's breathing son to Tea, and leaving Tea's stillborn son in his place. Tea names "her son" Victor Lord III, while Sam buries "her son" as Jason Morgan Jr. Four months later, Jason Morgan figured out the switch, and told John McBain. However, Heather had kidnapped baby Victor from Tea, wanting to raise a son by herself. Baby Victor was rescued from Heather, and returned to Jason & Sam, who renamed him Danny Morgan.
- From late August to early September 2012, Jerry Jacks puts a deadly pathogen in the water supply and everyone in town becomes deathly ill, except Alexis Davis and Josslyn Jacks, whom he inoculated against the pathogen. Jerry blackmails Ewen Keenan and Joe Scully, Jr. into helping him, and tricks Todd Manning into selling him his cable TV franchise so he can announce his intentions to the city. Ewen snaps because of what Jerry has made him a part of and kidnaps Elizabeth Webber. Jason Morgan saves Elizabeth, but he and Ewen shoot each other, killing Ewen. Jerry kidnaps Alexis, and in a confrontation between Jerry, Jasper Jacks, Johnny Zacchara and Carly Benson, Johnny is shot. The Quartermaine cook, Virginia Cook, dies from the pathogen in the water.
- On October 22, 2012, Bernie Abrahms is waiting at Pier 52 for Jason Morgan. Joe Scully, Jr. however arrives and shoots Bernie, but before Joe can finish Bernie off, Jason arrives and confronts Joe. Joe tries to shoot Jason, but Jason fatally shoots Joe first. Jason goes to Bernie where Bernie tries to tell Jason "about the money", but before he could say anything else, Cesar Faison (disguised as Duke Lavery) shoots Jason in the back and then kicks Jason's unconscious body into the harbor. Jason was presumed dead. After that, Faison threatens to kill Joe and notices that Bernie is alive and goes over and shoots him. Joe starts to run off. Faison sees Joe running off and tries to shoot him, but misses, Faison tries to go after Joe, but stops when he hears the police sirens and instead goes to a different direction. Joe goes to the Quartermaine Mansion where he later on dies from his gunshot wound. Back at Pier 52, the Police as well as the paramedics and Sonny Corinthos arrives, Sonny goes over to see a dying Bernie and asks him who shot him and what happend to Jason. Bernie tells Sonny that Joe shot him and that Jason was shot and dumped into the harbor. Sonny leaps into the water to tries to find Jason, but fails. Sonny goes back to Bernie where Bernie tries to tell Sonny about someting but before Bernie could say anthing else he dies. Jason was revealed to be alive in 2017.
- In February 2013, a Serial Killer named Caleb Morley who looks like John McBain goes to Port Charles where he wrecks havoc by first murdering Alison Barrington, he then poses as John and gets Rafe Kovich, Jr. out of jail with the help of Officer Bud Carlson, all three arrive at Pier 52 where Caleb then stabs Officer Carlson to death and tries to kidnap Rafe but Rafe escapes and runs off. Caleb then goes to the PCU and kills Professor Jay Mosser by stabbing him in the neck with a pair of scissors. Caleb frames John Mcbain for his crimes and John is later arrested. At Pier 52 Caleb sees Heather Webber with Danny Morgan and stops her from leaving, he chokes Heather by the neck and then throws her into the harbor. Caleb tries to kidnap Danny but then Todd Manning arrives and stops Caleb, both Todd and Caleb struggle over over the stroller and Caleb threatens Todd to leave but Todd refuses, after hearing the police sirens Caleb quickly escapes. After Todd is arrested by Anna Devane. Caleb goes back to Pier 52 where he sees Sam McCall who looks like his deceased wife Livvie Locke. Caleb tries to pose as John by tricking Sam but fails. Sam tries to escape from Caleb but Caleb blocks Sam's way and kidnaps both her and Danny. At Wyndemere Castle, Caleb has taken both Sam and Danny as hostages and has also drugged Sam and also bitten her neck. Caleb threatens to kill Sam but before he can, John Mcbain arrives and both him and Caleb get into a struggle. Caleb over powers John and ties him up. Caleb then goes over and tries to kill John but before he can, Lucy Coe arrives, Caleb threatens to kill Lucy but before Caleb can, John escapes and goes after Caleb where they struggle, Caleb almost over powers John but gets distracted when Sam calls out his name, giving John enough time to overpower Caleb by stabbing him to death.
- In 2016, Nelle Hayes came to town and tortured the Corinthos family. She made Sonny think they slept together, tried to drive Carly crazy, and had a baby with Michael. In 2018, Nelle switched her baby with Brad and Lucas’ adopted baby who recently died.
- From January to March 2017, Olivia Jerome returned and terrorized Port Charles. Sam McCall eventually figures out that Olivia was the one behind Morgan Corinthos's death and after a struggle, Olivia pushes Sam off a bridge. Olivia also kidnapped Robin Scorpio-Drake and Griffin Munro in an insane attempt to resurrect Duke Lavery. Griffin made her believe that Duke was back to gain control but she managed to escape when Anna Devane arrived and was injured. Olivia ended up breaking into her sister, Ava's apartment, where they meet for the first time and Olivia holds her hostage. Olivia forces Ava to call Julian Jerome and uses that as a distraction to kidnap Alexis and lure Julian to the bridge where she and Alexis are. Julian arrives but a struggle ensues and he goes over the bridge but survives. In a hasty attempt to leave town, Olivia goes to the cemetery to retrieve the plaque on her grave when she runs into Carly Benson who is visiting Morgan's grave. Olivia pulls a gun on Carly, which they struggle for and Olivia is shot. Carly threatens to kill Olivia but Sonny Corinthos arrives and stops her. The police are called and Olivia is later sentenced to a mental asylum.
- In March 2018, an earthquake struck Port Charles thanks to the construction team of Jim Harvey. Mayor Ned Quartermaine quickly organized a rescue operation while many resistance became trapped in various locations. Franco Baldwin was trapped with Jim at GH as Carly Benson and Nelle Benson became trapped at the Jerome Gallery while Drew Cain, Kim Nero and Lulu Spencer were trapped at the Floating Rib which was host to Josslyn Jacks and Oscar Nero-Quartermaine's school dance. Drew later killed Jim in defense of Franco the following month.
- In August 2018, thought-to-be-dead serial killer Ryan Chamberlain was revealed to be alive and switched places with his twin, Kevin, whom he left trapped at Ferncliff. Ryan pursued a romantic relationship with Ava Jerome and then killed Nurse Mary Pat Ingles on Halloween, Ava's daughter Kiki Jerome on Thanksgiving, and film producer Peyton Mills on New Year's Eve. In February 2019, after stabbing Lulu and failing to kill her due to becoming temporarily blinded, Ryan framed Franco for all the crimes, but after denying any wrong doing, Franco teamed up with Jordan Ashford to flush out the real killer, so Franco admits to committing the crimes while mentally ill and was subsequently sent to Ferncliff, where Ryan had now locked up both Kevin and Laura. A triggered Ryan stabs Franco, but is unable to kill him since Franco escaped and after being treated for his wound, confirmed Ryan to be the killer (along with fellow escapees Kevin and Laura). In March, Ryan took Ava, now his fiancee, to Niagara Falls for their honeymoon, but not long after kidnapping Carly Benson, whom he left to die at the bottom of the bridge after Ava discovered her in the trunk and was left thinking that 'Kevin' was suffering from another mental breakdown. While attempting to cross the border with Ava, Ryan was shot by Jason Morgan and then tossed himself and Ava off a bridge to avoid police capture, but Jason caught Ava before rescuing Carly and Laura told Ava the whole truth, leaving her completely devastated. Ryan was presumed dead for two months until he sent Kevin his severed right hand, killed his caretaker April Tremblay, and left Curtis and Laura trapped in a cabin rigged with explosives. Curtis and Laura did escape, but Ryan already returned to PC and hung Kevin from the roof of the Nurses' Ball stage after attacking him and Scott Baldwin. Ryan later visited Ava in her cabin, but Ava tried to kill him and was stopped by Curtis, who needed him alive for Jordan's sake. As Ryan was getting arrested, Ava stabbed him in the back, sending him to GH where he survived his wound and even a seizure given to him by Finn. On June 4, after saying no multiple times, Ryan reluctantly decided to donate his kidney to Jordan all because Stella forced him to. Ryan later lapsed into a coma for days before being transferred to prison where he met troublemaker Nelle Benson.
- In December 2019, sexual predator Shiloh and his Dawn of Day Cult took over Port Charles. Kristina and Oscar became members and Sam killed Shiloh in self-defense.
- Shown on Julian Jerome's PCPD file on Oct 28, 2013.
- Revealed July 1, 2014 … http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2014/gh-trans-07-01-14.shtml ... "Michael: Okay, you know what? Fine. Fine. Have it your way. Yes, I'd like to report trespassers on my property. 1424 elm street. No, nobody's in danger...yet. No, I don't think the offenders are violent."
- http://soapcentral.com/gh/whoswho/aiden.php ... House number 12.
- Seen on August 24, 2016 ... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vB3OzXYDjhs&list=PLGXT37reyJsy10OjZe5PnNCYGAEJmA6ld&index=115 ...
- Mentioned on 3/16/21
- Mentioned on 3/15/21
- Revealed by Olivia on June 20, 2016... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hqz3Wrs3WpY
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWtNifVam1k introduced as doctor who operated on Brook Lynn in the 8/26/20 episode, after Nelle slashed her throat