- Robert redirects here. For other uses of the name, see Robert (disambiguation).
|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors).|
He has been portrayed by actor Tristan Rogers, on and off, since December 2, 1980.
Tristan Rogers originally played the role from December 2, 1980 through February 25, 1992. The popularity and longevity of the character was furthered by his involvement with the monumentally popular "supercouple" Luke and Laura, whose 1981 wedding brought in 30 million viewers and remains the highest-rated hour in American soap opera history.
While Rogers' Scorpio had been "killed with no body found" when he left the series in 1992, Rogers returned briefly from November 15 to 22, 1995, as Scorpio's spirit to comfort the character's daughter Robin Scorpio (Kimberly McCullough), who is dealing with the loss of her boyfriend to AIDS-related illness and is herself HIV-positive.
He returned again from January 27, 2006 until March 1, 2006, this time with Scorpio being very much alive. Rogers reappeared on April 13, 2006 and left again on November 16, 2006.
From August 5, 2008 through October 21, 2008, Rogers reprised the role of Robert Scorpio on the Season 2 of SOAPnet's General Hospital: Night Shift, a prime time spin-off of General Hospital which stars Scorpio's daughter Robin.
He was featured in 12 of the season's 14 episodes, and Soap Opera Digest named the appearance their "Best Return" of 2008. Rogers later reappeared on General Hospital for four episodes starting December 22, 2008, as Scorpio attends Robin's wedding.
On January 10, 2012, TVLine revealed that Rogers would return to GH, with his return facilitating the departure of Kimberly McCullough in the role of Rogers' on-screen daughter, Robin. Rogers returned from February 29 to March 8, 2012.
On October 29, 2012, it was announced that Rogers would reprised the role once again during November sweeps. He returned from November 15 to December 18, 2012.
Rogers reprised the role once more beginning on October 4, 2013 as part of the return of the character's on-screen daughter's return. However, head writer Ron Carlivati confirmed on November 14, 2013 that Rogers would be departing the series in order to return to The Young and the Restless as Colin Atkinson. He departed on January 30, 2014.
On October 28, 2015, Soap Opera Digest broke the news that Rogers would reprise the role of Robert Scorpio, set to appear in December 2015. It was also revealed that his return is only for a short time as he is not leaving his role on Y&R. Rogers returned to the series on December 17, 2015 and left on February 2, 2016.
On August 17, 2016, it was announced that Rogers would briefly reprise the role of Robert Scorpio. He returned from August 26 to September 9, 2016.
On February 28, 2018, Soap Opera Digest announced that Rogers would return to GH with his first day of filming set for March 19. He returned from April 13 to June 1, 2018.
On December 3, 2018, Soap Opera Spy reported that Rogers revealed he will return to GH in the new year when he teased that Robert would be getting an all new storyline.
On August 20, 2021, it was revealed that Rogers, who hasn't been seen since May 21, 2021, will return to GH as Robert. He returned on October 5, 2021.
Robert, an Australian, has a heroic past. He was involved in many adventures with his good friend Luke Spencer and his wife Holly Sutton. He has been an international spy for the WSB spy agency, served as police commissioner of Port Charles from January 24, 1983 until early December 1985, was acting WSB Drector in the Spring and Summer of 1987, then served again as PCPD Commissioner from January 1988 until early February, 1992 when he supposedly perished in an explosion in South America. When he resigned as police commissioner in 1985 he moved to Australia with his wife Holly to start anew.
He had a bad relationship with his brother Mac Scorpio when he first came to town because he blamed Mac for the death of their parents. Eventually the brothers patched up their relationship. Robert was presumed dead along with his wife, Anna Devane, in 1992. Their teenage daughter Robin Scorpio was left behind to be raised by Robert's brother Mac Scorpio. Anna Devane reappeared in 2001, but told her family that Robert was dead. However, Robert resurfaced in 2006, when Port Charles was stricken with a deadly strain of encephalitis. It came out that he was forced by the WSB to be incognito for 15 years as the only way to keep his families alive; he had no choice but to let them think he was dead. His daughter is having a difficult time forgiving him for his absence.Robert Scorpio and Holly Sutton married under strange circumstances. Holly was pregnant with the presumed dead Luke Spencer's baby and was about to be deported so Robert stepped in and married her. She ended up miscarrying the baby but she and Robert eventually fell in love. Robert married Anna Devane when the two were on assignment for the WSB in Italy. The two were married in secret before either character showed up in Port Charles. After Holly "died", Anna and Robert remarried in 1991. When the evil Cesar Faison kidnapped Anna, Robert left Port Charles for South America to rescue her.
Both Robert and Anna turned up alive in Port Charles in 2006 much to the surprise of their daughter, Robin. During his return in 2006, Robert told Robin that he was in the South Pacific trying to track a lethal dose of encephalitis. He said that he quarantined a village and torched it but two potential carriers slipped through the net: one was a chimp, and another was Luke Spencer. When Anna returned in the summer of 2007, she explained that Robert was deep undercover on a mission to recover black market alien remains. Later, at the end of the summer both Anna and Robert were assigned on a mission in the Amazon.
In March of 2012, Robert returns to Port Charles after Anna tracks him down because their daughter Robin tragically died in a lab explosion at General Hospital. Robert arrives not knowing why he has been summoned. He bonds with his granddaughter Emma, giving her mother and baby stuffed koalas. Anna then tells him about their daughter's death. He insists on seeing her body, even after Anna tells him she was burned beyond recognition. Robert goes to the hospital morgue and views her body.
He then takes off and Anna later gets a text from him saying goodbye. Luke finds Robert standing on the ledge of the bridge where Robin and Stone used to go, ready to jump to his death. Luke tries to talk Robert down and gets on the ledge with him, saying that he deserves to die too for killing a child. Luke tells him about Jake's death and how he was responsible. Luke finally is able to get Robert down after telling him that Ethan Lovett is his son, not Luke's. Luke tells him this lie because he feels it is the only way to get him down. Luke tells Robert that Ethan has taken off and Helena Cassadine is after him so that Robert will feel that his life has purpose and take off to save him. Robert then leaves town to find Ethan, and Holly goes with him, to keep up the ruse that Ethan is Robert's son.
On November 15, 2012, Robert returns to Port Charles after Luke reveals the truth about Ethan's paternity. Robert realizes there is something wrong with Duke Lavery after Luke contacts him about the situation. Robert helps Anna realized that the man that she was falling back in love with was not Duke and was actually their arch-enemy Cesar Faison. Robert then accompanies Anna to the mental institution that Cesar Faison has connections to. Anna and Robert find the real Duke. Anna stays behind while Robert heads outside of the room. Robert hears screams and finds Robin but Faison's partner in Liesl Obrecht then injects Robert with a lethal dose of a chemical. He is currently in a coma clinging to life.
On October 4, 2013, Robert wakes up from the coma. Mac and Anna go see him and they are very happy that he is awake. He can't remember what happen right before he was injected. He goes over it in his head and finally remembers that he saw Robin alive and tells Anna. Robert is finally reunited with his daughter on November 25.
At the end of January in 2014, Robert left town to help Holly and Ethan.On August 27, Anna says that Robert is investigating what happened to Maxie and Lulu from Wisconsin.
On December 17, 2015, Robert showed up on Cassadine Island and joined Anna and Patrick on their mission to rescue Robin. They learn that Jerry Jacks has Robin once again and then they confront him and he told them Robin is dead. Unbeknownst to them though Robin faked her death with the help of Jerry's henchman Enrico by taking a drug to slow her heart rate. Robert and Anna cornered Jerry and he called for interpol to take him to Steinmauer. They were reunited with Robin.
Robert was present at Patrick and Robin's second wedding on January 7, 2016.
He joined Anna's search for Carlos Rivera and Sabrina Santiago and they were both arrested by Canadian authorities on January 30 but it was only a setup by Paul Hornsby to throw them off. Mac and Felicia helped get them out of jail.
In August, Robert briefly returned to Port Charles at Luke's request to inform his family about Valentin Cassadine but his warning was too late as Valentin was arrested for attempting to kidnap Spencer Cassadine.
On April 13, 2018, Robert showed up at Anna's hotel suite in Switzerland and discovered she was working with Jason to find Faison's son Henrik. He also discovered Emma there too but Anna tells him she would never involve her if there was any real danger. They tried to find out what they could at a boarding school he used to go to and Emma discovered he went by the name "Henri Francois." They eventually returned to Port Charles and Robert meets Valentin. He then discovered that Valentin gave Henrik to Faison personally. On May 4, after supposedly getting notified by the WSB he left Port Charles on a plane but it's revealed that Valentin staged the whole thing and he drugged Robert by spiking his drink.
On May 16, it was revealed that Robert was locked in some sort of dingy room.
On May 21, Robert showed up at the Nurse's Ball and he punched Valentin and arrested him for his association with Henrik Faison and also drugging and kidnapping him. Valentin confesses that what he did to him was just a diversion. He eventually released Valentin from custody provided that the calibur of information about Henrik would get Anna back safely. He also arrested Henrik after his identity was revealed (Peter August). He planned to extradite Peter/Henrik to Steinmauer.
On May 31, Peter escaped from jail with Valentin's help so Robert eventually left Port Charles to help the WSB sort out the Henrik Faison mess.
On July 27, Robert returned to Port Charles after learning that Peter had been found and he sees that Obrecht had been arrested and is about to go to prison. He tried to take Peter into custody but Finn managed to buy Peter a little time.
On August 8, Robert shelved the charges against Peter for Anna's sake and said that they can be refiled at anytime. Robert also told Peter that if he wanted to use him for a WSB op in the future, then Peter would hear from him and offer his full cooperation. He warned Peter that if he caused anyone anymore grief then he would go to Steinmauer.
On January 25, 2019, Robert returned to Port Charles with information on why Anna suddenly went blind. Finn, Anna, and Robert discovered that Kevin knew a Dr. Arthur Cabot and confronted him and he swore that he didn't know him. Of course, they didn't know Kevin had been switched with his twin brother Ryan. Robert had found out that Anna supposedly knew Dr. Cabot back in the day but Anna tells them she never met him but then figures out that it was her twin sister Dr. Alex Marick that knew him.
Their search lead them to Sweden where they meet Cabot who was also blind from the HN-242 virus and he told them that when he got his eyesight restored he would tell them what he knew. He was taken back to Port Charles and Finn restored his sight. Cabot revealed that Anna and Alex were part of the study and that Anna has some of Alex's memories. They also knew that Kevin and Ryan were also part of the study since "Kevin" went blind as well, plus Jason and his twin brother Andrew Cain were also part of it. Dr. Cabot had been sent to Steinmauer for his crimes.
On March 4, Robert joined Sonny on his mission to find Dante as he saved him from the group of Turkish people who Raj Patel crossed. Eventually, as they were waiting in a Turkish restaurant they met a fortune teller who told Sonny that someone he loves is in danger, and that she saw a child who is a man and has Sonny's eyes. The child's life was in his hands. Later on, the fortune teller was revealed to be a Station Chief in Ankara, Turkey named Vic, who wanted Sonny to stay out of her operation and she said that she wanted Raj to be taken her way or no way at all. Robert eventually wanted to work an angle and he told Sonny to do his kid a favor and stay in the compound but when he got back he figured out Sonny got tired of waiting and went on to find Raj. On March 20, he offered Sonny and Dante a ride home to Port Charles after Dante had killed Raj in self-defense.
On April 8, Robert revealed that Alex lied about the false memory Anna had. When Anna began to worry that Alex might be Robin's mother Robert assured her that it was not true and that he was not with Alex, he was with her. When she found proof that she was indeed Robin's mother and not Alex, she apologized to Robert and told him he was right. On April 26, Robert saw Finn's ring and got a look at it but before Finn could get it back Anna walked out of Kelly's and Robert hid the ring in his hands and Finn never got it back from him.
On May 6, Robert had suggested to Anna that Peter might not be her son after all and that he's probably Alex's. On May 9, he told Anna that they can look through records Alex's ex-husband Dimitri Marick had and see if Alex was with Faison but Anna told him she wanted a relationship with Peter as her son. He was in disbelief and even a bit angry that Anna was not going to try to figure out if Alex was Peter's mother because she had a chance to sever all ties with Faison. He set Finn's ring down and walked outside of Kelly's with Sonny to talk to him about Dante and unbeknownst to him Mike Corbin took the ring. When Robert realized he lost the ring, Mac helped him get a replica to replace it but there were a few differences in the knockoff. He delivered the knockoff to Finn who noticed that it was fake and asked Robert where the real ring was.
At the 2019 Nurse's Ball Finn's ring was slid across the stage to Anna's feet and Robert told Finn to get out there and propose so Finn proposed to Anna and she said yes.
On May 31, Robert confessed that while he's happy for her and Finn he was also saddened because he was afraid that he wouldn't be a part of Anna's adventures anymore and he confessed that she's the love of his life but Anna assured him that he would always be an important part of her life.
On June 18, Robert went to The Floating Rib to get a drink after he had been booted out of the WSB due to them wanting a younger and cheaper replacement. Maxie asked Robert where Dante was and he said that while he would love to help her he said he would take the WSB secrets to the grave. He later got a phone call and it was revealed that he was not as done with the WSB as he led everyone to believe and he learned that Dante was moved to another facility.
On June 21, during a chat with Jasper Jacks it was revealed that Jerry Jacks escaped from Steinmauer and Robert vowed that he would find and dismember Jerry if he so much as checked the weather in Berkeley, California.
On July 1, it was revealed that Robert had went to law school which surprised Laura and it was also revealed that he was going to be the new District Attorney after Margaux Dawson had resigned and left town.
On July 11, Robert and Mac took Lorraine "Harmony" Miller's official statement as a witness for Douglas Miller's death so that they could obtain a warrant for the arrest of David Henry Archer AKA "Shiloh."
On July 25, Robert told Finn that his role in the Cassandra Pierce mess was over after revealing that she was spotted with a mysterious man in Italy.
On August 9, Robert revealed to Lulu that after the shooting incident at the WSB facility in Ithaca that Dante was moved and that the WSB would postpone all deprogramming indefinitely. He later blamed Peter for the incident but Maxie defended him. Robert eventually learned about how Shiloh ordered Cabot to perform the memory mapping procedure and gave Franco Baldwin Drew's memories.
On August 23, Robert confronted Peter about why he went to visit Shiloh in prison and Peter claimed that The Invader was doing an exclusive about his story. Robert wanted copies of the interview and warned Peter that if he interfered with Shiloh's trial then he would charge him with obstruction of justice.
On September 4, Robert celebrated Mac's new job as Chief of Detectives with Felicia and Maxie. Felicia also told Robert to leave Peter alone unless he had something on Peter. On September 5, it was revealed that Drew's flight to Afghanistan suddenly disappeared and eventually it was discovered that his plane crashed.
On September 19, Shiloh's trial began. The assistant D.A. questioned Shiloh about Dawn of Day and Shiloh claimed that Dawn Of Day was an organization to do community work and help people. She also questioned him about the trust and how people are initiated into it. After the court was adjourned for the day, Robert said to Jason that Shiloh will be brought to justice but it has to be done legally, and not by Jason's own brand of justice. Eventually, Shiloh managed to escape from police custody. On September 26, Shiloh was about to bludgeon Jason to death with a gaffing stick but Sam shot and killed him with a flare gun in his defense. Sam was eventually framed for premeditated murder and was arrested.
On October 9, Robert revealed to Monica Quartermaine that the WSB is officially declaring Drew dead in absentia since there were no signs of survivors but Drew's body was never found, meaning that he could still be alive.
On October 21, Felicia asked Robert to convince Anna to come home for Finn but Robert said that now that he's out of the WSB despite having contacts that he can't intervene with her mission.
On November 14, Robert was catching up with Anna who had just returned to Port Charles and he was trying to tell her about Finn having a daughter but she kept interrupting and she said she just wanted to get back to her house.
On December 6, Robert was having coffee with Anna and he told her that if she wanted to deny what she was feeling about Finn then that's one thing but if she wanted to deny what's in her heart that it could come back to bite her. As they argued about Peter, Finn and Violet came to visit with Anna and Robert. Robert took Violet over to the bar to see what kind of "trouble" they could get into while giving Finn and Anna some privacy.
On January 8, 2020, Robert went to see Valentin in the interrogation room who was confident that he was going to be released because he threatened to file a lawsuit against the PCPD. Robert was not going to and gloated about Valentin being disinherited but Valentin said he wasn't yet and wondered why Nikolas wasn't in jail since he was a fugitive due to the crimes he committed. Eventually, Robert left the room as Valentin's lawyer Martin Gray came in.
Jason and Sam visited Robert and asked for help in getting Sam a new parole officer. Robert initially refused and said that Sam is out and it should be a gift, however he later learned that they could give him incriminating information on Peter. Robert was interested and offered them a deal, if they could get proof that Peter was responsible for Drew's presumed death, Shiloh escaping custody with Bryce Henderson's help, and killing the man he sent to try to kill Franco and Andre, then he will happily help Sam with her parole problem.
On January 13, Robert visited Anna and talked to her about Peter and asked her if she found anything linking Peter to the hitman David Black. Anna lied and said she didn't find anything and that Jason's theory about Peter still being dangerous is just that, a theory. Robert warned her that she has a blind spot when it comes to Peter and that she could end up in a lot of trouble if she doesn't steer clear of this situation. When Robert grabbed the police file and left, it was revealed that Anna tampered with it by taking the papers about Peter's time at Eurotech out of the file.
On February 10, Robert went to Anna's house and they eventually got into an argument over whether or not Peter was guilty and eventually as Anna went to kick Robert out they found Peter standing in front of the front door. Peter pretended like he didn't know what was going on even though he actually learned that Robert was working with Sam and Jason to get incriminating evidence. Eventually Robert went to see Jason and Sam at the hospital where he learned that Peter worked at Eurotech at the same time David Black did.
Later on, after he left, he learned that the attorney general caught onto their plans so he went back to Jason and Sam and said the deal was off. He revealed that someone ratted them out and he was taken off the case. He apologized and left but Sam and Jason were devastated. He later confronted Anna, believing she was responsible for going to the attorney general, but Anna promised she did not. He later learned that it was Peter who ratted them out, so he went to Kelly's and told Peter that Jason was gunning for him and this time Anna won't be able to save him.
On March 4, Robert and the assistant D.A. were at Nelle Benson's arraignment and were trying to prosecute her for assaulting Willow Tait, attempting to kidnap Wiley Quartermaine-Corinthos, and for masterminding the baby switch scheme. Zahra Amir was defending Nelle and requested for the charges to be dismissed. After learning that the evidence had been "lost," the judge had no choice but to drop the charges without prejudice, meaning that the charges can be refiled at anytime when the evidence is found. Robert revealed to Carly that they were still building a case against Nelle and were going to charge Brad Cooper for his part in the baby switch.
Later on, Robert joined Finn and Violet for a tea party at the Metro Court and had a good time with them. Eventually as Violet went to ask for more tea, Robert and Finn briefly talked about what's been going on and before Finn could tell Robert why he and Anna took a break and what he was protecting Violet from, Anna came by and revealed that she arrested Liesl Obrecht for Drew's presumed death and for the attempted murders of Andre and Franco.
On March 16, after yet another disagreement with Anna about Peter, Robert later visited Obrecht in jail and she chastised him for kicking an innocent woman when she is down. Robert said that while he wouldn't necessarily call her innocent due to her past transgressions, he agreed that in this case she's not guilty which surprised her. He also went further and suggested that maybe they can help each other due to Peter framing her for his crimes.
On April 13, Robert revealed to Obrecht that she was set to be extradited to the Hague to stand trial. Obrecht was upset and proclaimed her innocence, but Robert said that while Peter did frame her in this case, she is not an innocent woman. He told Obrecht that to prove that Peter is guilty, he needs evidence. Obrecht pointed out that he is Robert Scorpio, and that if he told the WSB that she is innocent, they would believe him. Robert said she might be right but he was not going to do that. Robert also said that Peter thinks he's going to get away with his crimes, so that when he lets his guard down, he's going to make a mistake. Obrecht agreed that if Peter suspects that he's being investigated, then he'll make sure to throw off the trail.
If she keeps silent, then there's a better chance of proving he's guilty. Robert agreed and asked if Maxie came to see her. Obrecht told him that Britt visited her once and didn't believe her, but Maxie was radio silent. Obrecht pleaded with Robert to not let the WSB ship her off to the Hague, and also said she needed to tell Maxie the truth. Maxie showed up and asked what truth that would be, and when Obrecht tried to tell her that she did not commit the crimes she was accused of, Maxie said she didn't want to hear her excuses and she came to say goodbye.
Maxie told Liesl that things didn't have to be this way and that she could please guilty so she could tell her son that his grandmother was someone who took responsibility for her actions, but Liesl swore on Nathan's memory that she didn't do what she's being accused of. Maxie said she wanted to believe her but she was too damaged and that maybe Nathan came into her life too late. Liesl begged her to protect James from Peter but Maxie called her unbelievable and left, leaving Obrecht crying on the floor. Robert felt bad for her and promised to keep an eye on Peter while looking out for Maxie and James, and Liesl said she'll hold him to his promise until she can return and look after them herself, while saying that no prison can keep her from justice before vowing that Peter will suffer for his crimes and that she will get her family back.
- Shot Crane Tolliver in the chest [Mar 18, 1983; Crane later died from a heart attack at the hospital]
- Knocked out Duke Lavery and left him tied up in a hotel room [Sep 7, 1987]
- Fought with his brother, Mac on a ship in the harbor [Feb 19, 1991]
- Punched his brother, Mac [Mar 5, 1991]
- Knocked his brother, Mac unconscious during a fight and pushed him into the harbor [May 10, 1991]
- Escaped police custody with Mac [May 31, 1991]
- Punched Faison [Sep 16, 1991]
- Broke into Holly Sutton's hotel suite looking for her [Jan 20, 1992]
- Assaulted Patrick Drake [May 10, 2006]
- Punched his brother Mac when he (Mac) wouldn't let him into the morgue to see "Robin" (Robin was actually alive and was held captive by Cesar Faison and Jerry Jacks from 2012-2013) [Mar 1, 2012]
- Assaulted Faison; threw him into a wall and then threw hot water in his face to melt off the mask he was wearing to impersonate Duke Lavery [Dec 12, 2012]
- Shoved Liesl Obrecht out of the way after seeing Robin alive [Dec 17, 2012]
- Breaking and entering; he and Anna broke into the Cassadine Mansion looking for their daughter, Robin [Oct 21, 2013]
- Was about to shoot Liesl until Anna stopped him [Oct 21, 2013]
- Knocked out Liesl by hitting her over the head with a gun [Oct 21, 2013]
- Hit one of the Cassadine guards with a metal tray, rendering him unconscious [Nov 13, 2013]
- Shot Jerry Jacks in the leg [Nov 18, 2013]
- Held Jerry at gunpoint, demanding to know where Robin and Duke Lavery were [Nov 18, 2013]
- Held Jerry prisoner in a hotel suite at the Metro Court Hotel [Nov-Dec 2013]
- Pointed a gun at Cesar Faison as he and Anna threatened to kill him [Dec 2, 2013]
- Held Faison at Wyndemere against his own will along with Anna [Dec 2013-Nov 2014]
- Kept whatever he and Anna did to Faison a secret [Dec 2, 2013-Nov 21, 2014]
- Held Jerry at gunpoint [Dec 18-21, 2015]
- Assaulted Valentin Cassadine, handcuffed him to a chair, and threatened him at gunpoint [May 21, 2018]
- Shot one of the dealers threatening Sonny Corinthos [Mar 4, 2019]
- Threatened to find and dismember Jerry Jacks if Jerry so much as checked the weather in Berkeley, California [Jun 21, 2019]
- Assaulted Damien Spinelli and pinned him to a door [Apr 20, 2020]
- Threatened to "rip out" Winston Rudge's throat if he didn't tell him and Ethan Lovett where Holly Sutton was [Sep 18, 2020]
- Assaulted and disabled one of Rudge's henchmen who was holding him in place on Rudge's orders [Sep 18, 2020]
- Assaulted Rudge by slamming and pinning him up against a wall demanding to be told where he put Holly [Sep 18, 2020]
- Engaged in a gun battle with a masked and programmed Drew Cain (along with Anna Devane) [Oct 7, 2021]
- Tried to shoot Peter August [Oct 19, 2021]
- Threatened to kill Victor Cassadine [Oct 22, 2021]
- Held Peter at gunpoint and threatened to shoot him [Nov 22, 2021]
Health and Vitals
- Punched in the face by Jackie Templeton [Jan 28, 1983]
- Shot during a hostage situation at General Hospital 
- Almost had a statue toppled on him and Luke Spencer by Peter Harrell 
- Kicked off an aerial tramcar mid-flight by Sean Donely in a failed attempt to kill him; survived [Sep 1985]
- Faked his death via heart attack [Jan 2, 1990]
- Tied to a column by Anna Devane [Feb 14, 1991]
- Stuck in an elevator [Mar 20-21, 1991]
- Passed out from smoke inhalation from an electrical failure in the elevator [Mar 21, 1991]
- Hospitalized after a bomb was thrown through his office window while he was at his desk; suffered multiple contusions and a concussion that resulted in him being in a coma and almost dying from his injuries [Mar 1991]
- Shot in the arm by a hit man named Rory in the Finger Lakes area of New York [May 27, 1991; saved by his brother Mac, who killed Rory and donated blood for a transfusion he needed at a clinic in town]
- Slapped by Anna [Aug 26, 1991]
- Shot by Bill Eckert as part of their "faux death" arrangement [Nov 22, 1991]
- Almost got shot and killed by Harlan Barrett [Nov 22, 1991]
- Believed to be have killed in the same explosion as Anna 
- Slapped by a woman named Elsa Crane [Apr 28, 2006]
- Almost jumped off a bridge into Blackstone Canyon while grieving for his daughter Robin when he thought she was dead [Mar 4-7, 2012]
- Stabbed in the chest with a used syringe by Liesl Obrecht who injected him with a potentially-fatal dose of propofol [Dec 17, 2012]
- In a year-long coma due to the injection [Dec 18, 2012-Oct 4, 2013]
- Couldn't walk without the use of a cane [Oct 2013]
- Insisted on traveling with Anna to the Cassadine Island mansion despite his maladies [Oct 17, 2013]
- Held hostage in Robin's lab and locked there with Anna by Jerry Jacks [Oct 22-Nov 13, 2013]
- Drugged and kidnapped by Valentin Cassadine [May 4-21, 2018]
- Punched by Ethan Lovett [Sep 17, 2020]
- Tied up and held hostage at gunpoint by Winston Rudge and his men (along with Ethan) [Sep 17-18, 2020; Olivia stopped Rudge from shooting them]
- Punched in the stomach by Jackie Templeton [Oct 7, 2020]
- Shot at by a masked Drew Cain, who was being programmed by Peter August into eliminating him and Anna [Oct 7, 2021]
- Punched in the face by Ned Quartermaine [Nov 4, 2021]
- Was hit in the face trying to break up the physical altercation at Charlie's [Jan 21, 2021]
|Predecessor||Chief of Police or Police Commissioner||Successor|
- Robert Scorpio and Anna Devane
- Robert Scorpio and Holly Sutton
- Robert Scorpio and Jackie Templeton
- Robert Scorpio and Olivia Falconeri
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8RzHKISYiY&list=PLB7A7E311AA10DF81&index=3 Stated by former partner Connie Townley during Prometheus storyline
- Stated April 18, 2018 while helping Anna investigate Henrik.
- Wolf, Buck. "Luke and Laura: Still the Ultimate TV Wedding." ABC.com November 16, 2006.
- West, Abby. "Luke and Laura: 17 Great Soap Supercouples", Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved on 2008-01-29.
- Matheson, Whitney. "Recalling some of TV's dearly departed." USAToday.com August 31, 2005.
- Logan, Michael. "Soaps News: Tristan Rogers Checks Back into GH." TVGuide.com June 18, 2008.
- Nordyke, Kimberly. "SoapNet renews Night Shift." The Hollywood Reporter. May 27, 2008.
- Scorpio on the Night Shift. sn.soapnet.go.com. Retrieved on November 18, 2012.
- (December 16, 2008) “The Best & Worst of 2008”, Soap Opera Digest. (Vol. 33, No. 51), 73.
- (December 16, 2008) “Scorpio Returns to GH”, Soap Opera Digest. (Vol. 33, No. 51), 4.
- (December 16, 2008) “Comings and Goings: Tristan Rogers (Robert Scorpio)”, Soap Opera Digest. (Vol. 33, No. 51), 16.
- Ron Carlivati Confirms Tristan Rogers's GH Exit. Retrieved on November 14, 2013.
- SON Staff. Tristan Rogers Leaving ‘General Hospital,’ Per Head Writer. Retrieved on November 15, 2013.
- "Tristan Rogers Returns to General Hospital as Robert Scorpio", Soaps.com, Sheknows Media, LLC, February 28, 2018. Retrieved on August 21, 2018.
- "Tristan Rogers Headed Back to General Hospital as Robert Scorpio", Soaps.com, Sheknows Media, LLC, January 16, 2019. Retrieved on January 16, 2019.
|Ruby Anderson · Brenda Barrett · Katherine Bell · Jagger Cates · Stone Cates · Lois Cerullo · Ryan Chamberlain · Lucy Coe · Kevin Collins · Mike Corbin · Lily Corinthos · Sonny Corinthos · Anna Devane · Sean Donely · Tiffany Donely · Jenny Eckert · Audrey Hardy · Simone Hardy · Steve Hardy · Paul Hornsby · B.J. Jones · Felicia Jones · Frisco Jones · Georgie Jones · Lucas Jones · Maxie Jones · Tony Jones · Duke Lavery · Miguel Morez · Jason Morgan · A.J. Quartermaine · Alan Quartermaine · Edward Quartermaine · Emily Quartermaine · Lila Quartermaine · Ned Quartermaine · Mac Scorpio · Robert Scorpio · Robin Scorpio-Drake · Bobbie Spencer · Laura Spencer · Lucky Spencer · Luke Spencer · Justus Ward · Keesha Ward · Mary Mae Ward · Karen Wexler · Rhonda Wexler|
|Judith Pinsker and Claire Labine (real world) · Robin Scorpio (General Hospital world)|
|List of General Hospital cast members · History of General Hospital|