Willow Tait is a fictional character on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital. She is the daughter of the late, Dr. Silas Clay and his ex-wife, Nina Reeves; and the illegal adoptive daughter of the late, Douglas Miller and his late ex-wife, Lorraine "Harmony" Miller.
The role has been played by Katelyn MacMullen since the character's debut on October 18, 2018.
Willow and Nelle are considered miracles as Nina's daughters, because they were born during her 23-year coma and after she awoke, she couldn't conceive anymore children due to early on-set menopause.
Willow and Nelle were both given up by their grandmother, Madeline Reeves and illegally adopted by different families.
Willow is a former member of "Dawn of Day" and has a past with Hank "Shiloh" Archer, who is revealed to be the father of her child. It's later revealed that Willow's birth name is Kali Miller and Shiloh's right-hand woman, Harmony Miller is her mother.
On April 23, 2019, it's revealed that Harmony forced Willow to be a part of the "Dawn of Day" trust and have sex with Shiloh. Harmony knew about Willow's pregnancy because she found the pregnancy test, surprisingly however, she did not reveal the pregnancy to Shiloh.
On July 11, 2019, Willow was surprised when her mother turned on Shiloh to protect Willow and her grandson. Harmony, now going by Lorraine, attempted to patch things up with Willow, who acknowledged that Shiloh manipulated her as well.
In November 2019, Willow revealed she might be pregnant to Sasha Gilmore. Sasha insisted that Willow tell her current boyfriend Harrison Chase the truth about possibly being pregnant with his child. Willow was honest with Chase, but it turns out she wasn't pregnant after all.
On May 12, 2020, Willow entered into a marriage of convenience with Michael in order to help him win custody of his son, Wiley Corinthos. Through this marriage, she gained Sonny and Carly Corinthos as in-laws. She also married into and became a member of some of the most powerful families in Port Charles, the Corinthos, Quartermaine, and Spencer families.
As of 2021, she and Michael have had their marriage annulled, but are still planning her adoption of his son Wiley.
On June 7, 2021, Carly confirmed to Jax that Willow had adopted Wiley.
On February 16, 2022, it is revealed that Willow's biological mother is a woman named Joan, who lived on the commune where Harmony was living. Joan disappeared not long after giving birth, and Harmony and Douglas raised Willow as their own. However, this was a lie.
On April 8, 2022, it was revealed by Neil Byrne's brother Brendon that Willow's biological parents are Silas and Nina and she is Nelle Benson's twin sister, who was illegally given up for adoption by her grandmother Madeline Reeves, who sold her to Harmony to be raised with her husband Douglas.
On June 29, 2022, Willow found out she's pregnant with her second child Baby Corinthos-Tait with ex-husband/current boyfriend, Michael and is due in 2023.
Willow was first mentioned in a letter sent home from school with Aiden on October 12, 2018. Franco and Elizabeth meet with her on October 18 after Aiden starts acting distant at school since his friend Josh left. She's next seen illegally parked at General Hospital. Det. Chase thought she was drunk but she said she was just tired. Her car breaks down, and Lulu helps her fix it and mentions to Chase that she was single. Chase sees a brochure for grief counseling, he tells her there's nothing wrong with dealing with grief. Later she's seen attending the meeting at GH, Michael ends up at the same meeting.
In November, she noticed how Charlotte is bullying her cousin Aiden in class and becoming disrespectful to anyone she doesn't like. She soon relays this to her parents as they need to talk to their daughter and make it clear that this isn't acceptable.
On March 14, 2019, it was revealed that Willow was part of "Dawn of Day," where she met Hank Archer under the name Shiloh. When Shiloh discovered Willow was up to no good he kicked her out of the "Dawn of Day" house, as Shiloh described it, but we've come to know that's not the full story. On March 25, it's revealed that Shiloh is the father of her son.
On April 23, Harmony finds Willow. She tells her that she will never get used to her new name and that she misses her. She also tells her that she is welcome to come back to the DOD house, despite the scene she caused when she left the first time. Willow tells her that she likes her new life and the job that she has, and she also tells her that she will never come back because of the things that were done to her and the things that she, her mother, let Shiloh do to her. Harmony also knows about her baby. When Harmony asks about the baby, she lies to her and tells her that she had a miscarriage. Willow leaves after Harmony breaks her down.
On May 21, at the Nurse's Ball Willow was talking on the phone to Diane Miller about her "son" "Wiley" and Nina overheard her. She asked about her child and Willow got into an argument with her and Shiloh overheard. He then confronted Willow about their child together and Willow tried to dodge him by saying she lost the baby but he didn't believe her. As Shiloh assaulted her and was threatening her Michael grabbed him and threw him on the ground in her defense. After Willow calmed down with Michael's help she told him that Shiloh knows about the baby she gave up and eventually Lucas confronted her about hiding "Wiley" from Shiloh. She then explained why she did what she did and Michael pointed out that they all have to work together to protect "Wiley" from Shiloh.
In June 2019, Willow was summoned to court in a custody battle and Diane advised her to show up on time. Willow was trying to leave the school to get to court but she kept getting stopped because the principal reinstated her as a teacher at PC Elementary school. Chase came and she left with him. When they finally got to court Diane said that they're on recess and that Judge David Walters would be ready to rule when the court reconvenes.
Judge Walters came out and ruled in favor of Shiloh and ordered Willow to turn over any documents on her "son's" whereabouts. Diane tried to get the case thrown out but Willow finally snapped and admitted that she had his child and that he would never find him. That reinforced Judge Walters' decision to have Willow turn over documents on her "son's" whereabouts and she refused so he ordered the bailiff to take her into custody for contempt of court, but Chase said he would handle it. Judge Walters allowed him to and a heartbroken Chase had no choice but to arrest Willow.
Later on, Chase brought Willow into the interrogation room and gave her a cup of chamomile tea and they discussed their next move. Chase initally wanted Willow to cooperate with the judge but after learning from Michael that Shiloh murdered her dad, Douglas Miller, he changed his mind and told Willow not to cooperate.
On July 11, Willow had a chat with her mom Harmony, who started going by her real name Lorraine again and she was surprised to hear that she finally sees Shiloh for who he is. Willow and Lorraine made peace with each other before Lorraine was taken back to prison. Willow was later released from jail just as Shiloh was simultaneously put in the cell she was in.
On September 26, Shiloh was killed by Sam McCall with a flare gun and when his body was brought to GH, she identified his body to be Shiloh's.
On September 30, Willow visited her mom at Pentonville and told her Shiloh was dead. Lorraine was glad that Willow and "Wiley" were now safe but after their meeting it appeared that she was a bit upset about his death.
On December 11, Willow was surprised to see her mom show up at her's and Chase's apartment. It was revealed that Lorraine had been released from prison on early parole due to overcrowding and after Chase left, Willow and Lorraine had a heart to heart chat. Lorraine explained that she tried to go back to using her real name but she didn't recognize herself anymore and knew that despite the mistakes she made with Shiloh she also did good work as Harmony so she decided to stick to that name instead. Eventually they got to talking about "Wiley" and while Willow said she was not comfortable with her getting to know him without Brad and Lucas' permission she did show her a picture. Harmony wanted to be the mother Willow deserves.
On February 21, 2020, Willow became extremely emotional and heartbroken after learning that her son Wiley actually died of SIDS and that Brad and Nelle were responsible for switching her deceased son with Michael's living son back in 2018.
On May 11, Willow agrees to enter into a marriage of convenience with Michael to help him win custody of Wiley. They affirm that while they still love other people, their marriage will be based off of love for each other as friends and their mutual love for Wiley.
On May 12, preparations for Michael and Willow's wedding began. They announced to Sonny and Carly at the Metro Court Hotel that they would be getting married that same night. Carly was excited and Sonny had reservations, but Michael assured him that he was doing what was best for his son.
They originally planned to fly to Las Vegas to get married because they didn't have time to get a marriage licence before the trial began. However, Sonny changed their plans, insisting that they get married in town, surrounded by family and friends, and told them that he would take care of getting the marriage license.
Family and friends gathered at The Quartermaine Mansion for the wedding. Sonny and Carly, Josslyn, Wiley, Monica, Ned and Brook Lynn were among the attendees. Brook Lynn offered Willow a dress from her closet to wear and Josslyn fashioned a bouquet from flowers found on the grounds.
Sonny called Lucy Coe to officiate the wedding, planned for midnight. Nelle overheard Lucy telling Sasha that Michael and Willow were getting married tonight and stormed off angrily. Sasha called Carly and gave her a heads up that Nelle knew about the wedding and may try something. Meanwhile, Michael gave Willow his great-grandmother, Lila Quartermaine's sapphire ring to wear. Michael said Willow was honest, compassionate and tough just like Lila. She was hesitant at first, but then accepted the ring. Lucy arrived with the marriage license and the wedding went off without interruption. Michael and Willow were married at midnight. Michael and Willow eventually win custody of Wiley over Nelle even surviving through Nelle attempting to kidnap Wiley. They even kissed after the ordeal. After Nelle's death, the threat of her is gone and Willow decides to go through with adopting Wiley. Michael and Willow's feelings grow stronger and they finally admit to their feelings after getting the annulment papers from Diane. Then they make love to each other.
As of 2021, their marriage has been annulled, with the threat of Nelle gone. They are still great friends, though her feelings have been complicated as she still loves Chase. She is also still planning to adopt Wiley.
In February, Willow started the student nursing program at GH, and started dating Chase again. In March, Willow and Michael invite Nina over to play with Wiley. Nina tells Wiley how they are related, this results in Wiley calling Willow "Not his real mommy." As a result, Willow gets upset and runs to Chase.
As of Valentine's Day, Chase and Willow have started dating again, but are taking things slow, to rebuild their relationship.
On March 22, Michael confirmed to Brook Lynn that both he and Sasha were back together, as well as Chase and Willow.
On April 12, Willow admitted that she's in love with Michael after Michael admitted that he's in love with her so the two end up sleeping together. She decided that she had to break up with Chase so she went to his apartment to end things with him but Chase collapsed due to having a high fever. Michael and Willow decided to hold off on telling Chase the truth until after he got better since he was already battling a mysterious illness. Willow continued to lead Chase on, but feels guilty about it.
On June 7, Carly confirmed to Jax that Willow had adopted Wiley.
On June 11, while in the hospital on his deathbed, Chase proposed to Willow who accepted. Meaning Michael and Willow are no longer a couple but are still very much in love.
On June 18, Chase and Willow got married, with his family, Michael, and Sasha in attendance. Immediately after, Finn and Gregory learned Gregory is Chase's father and their new cure will work - just as Chase flatlined.
On June 21, the cure worked and Chase is going to survive.
On August 24, Willow and Michael finally tell Chase the truth and that she wants an annulment but Chase admits he has know since Wiley's party. After talking Willow and Chase are getting an annulment.
On January 31, 2022, Willow and Michael planned to go to Paris, but she lost her birth certificate and couldn’t find it. It was later revealed that there's no record of Willow's birth so as far as the government new, she didn’t exist.
On February 16, it was revealed that Willow is not Harmony's daughter. Harmony confessed to Alexis that she's not Willow's mother and revealed that when she and Douglas Miller were part of a commune in Colorado, there was a pregnant woman named Joan and a week after giving birth to Willow, she was gone. Harmony also said that Josiah, the leader of the commune, wanted her and Douglas to raise Willow as their own.
On February 25, Harmony planned to tell Willow that she's not her birth mother, but instead she gave Willow a new forged birth certificate.
- Threatened Shiloh in the courtroom [Jun 25, 2019]
- Refused to release documents on her son, Wiley Cooper-Jones [Jun 25, 2019; arrested from Jun 25-Jul 12, 2019]
- Fought with Nelle Benson to stop her from kidnapping "Wiley" [Feb 19, 2020]
- Threw a drink on Nelle [Mar 12, 2020]
- Deceived Harrison Chase by letting him think she loves him [Jun 7-Aug 24, 2021]
- Adultery; ditched Wiley's birthday party and slept with Michael while married to Chase [Aug 2, 2021]
- Withheld the secret that "Mike"/Nina were in love while in Nixon Falls [Dec 7-27, 2021]
- Was almost deported because she didn't have her birth certificate 
Health and Vitals
- Born via C-section along with her fraternal twin sister Nelle Benson-Jerome [revealed 1992 revised to 1993; revealed 2018]
- Was exposed to opioids in utero when her biological maternal grandmother, Madeline Reeves gave her biological mother, Nina Reeves antidepressants during her pregnancy along with Willow's twin sister Nelle, who was also exposed, which rendered their mother unconscious and placed in a comatose state [revealed 2018]
- Stolen at birth by her biological maternal grandmother, Madeline Reeves and was given to Harmony Miller and Douglas Miller to raise [revealed; April 8, 2022]
- Was forced to join the Dawn of Day Cult [revealed 2019]
- Raped and branded by Shiloh [2017; revealed May 6, 2019]
- Drugged by her mother, Harmony and 3 other women during her DoD initiation [2017; revealed May 6, 2019]
- Gave birth to her son, Wiley Cooper-Jones [Jul 25, 2018]
- Threatened by Shiloh into moving back into the DoD house [Mar 22, 2019]
- Manhandled by Shiloh (he grabbed her by the arm [May 2, 2019]
- Assaulted and threatened by Shiloh [May 22, 2019]
- Threatened by Cyrus Renault while he was blackmailing Harmony to work for him [Dec 11, 2019-Jun 16, 2021]
- Indirectly threatened by Nelle Benson [Jan 17, 2020]
- Knocked out by Nelle after a fight [Feb 19, 2020; hospitalized]
- Became traumatized when she learned that "Wiley" was never actually hers and that her real son died [Feb 21, 2020]
- Almost became hypothermic after jumping into freezing water with Chase and others for a special charity event [Dec 29, 2020]
- Spied on by Jasper Jacks while having sex with Michael Corinthos [Jun 7, 2021; peeper revealed to be Jax on Jun 8, 2021]
- Fell unconscious [Mar 18, 2022]
- Suddenly fell to her knees while attempting to walk upstairs [Jun 24, 2022]
- Fell unconscious again and was caught by Sonny [Jun 27, 2022]
- Possible leukemia; has elevated white blood cell count [revealed Jul 2022-present]
- Given a painful spinal anesthetic before having a bone marrow biopsy [Aug 2, 2022]
- Silas Clay and Nina Reeves
- Full siblings
- Lookalikes and Twins
- Baby Switch (Jonah/Wiley)
- Harrison Chase and Willow Tait
- Michael Corinthos and Willow Tait
- Wiley Cooper-Jones
- It was stated by Franco that she is 22 ... http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3u2xvb_general-hospital-2-24-16_tv ... Franco: She's a 22-year-old female ... http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2016/gh-trans-02-24-16.shtml
- On August 20, 2018, Madeline confirmed to Valentin that Nina has a daughter ... http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/27400/madeline-tells-valentin-about-ninas-child
- Ava and Nina were pregnant at the same time and Kiki's birth year was changed to 1993.
- Madeline put Nina in a coma because her husband left all of the money in his will to Nina. Which would mean he's dead as Nina inherited the money.
- On August 28, 2018, Nina received a call from Pentonville that revealed Madeline was dead … http://soaps.sheknows.com/general-hospital/recaps/27425/the-identity-of-the-patient-in-ferncliff-is-revealed
- Stated by Silas on May 22, 2013 ... http://tvmegasite.net/transcripts/gh/older/2013/gh-trans-05-22-13.shtml
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNMApUnpjGg Chase calls Willow his ex-wife on 11/19/21